User Controls

Sire-Lanny´s Silly Hat is the Greatest of Silly Hats

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Is Lanny the Pope of NIS? I believe he is.
    All Ruler and Decision Maker. Yet Who Is Number 1? Not Lanny. No one ever found out. 17=Q and Q is a closed cuff. G is an Open cuff. 7-17

I watched part of an ep of this on Youtube. The Young Pope (or a trailer of the show). I realize now who he kind of looks like. Mr Patrick McGoohand

5 is man
    6 is the devil
    7 is God

5=Man Imprisoned in his own mind and existence
    6= the Walls of the Mind and Existence of Prison
    7= With in and outside of the walls or intergalactic of sort. being able to move from all portal of all universes of all existance and is there with Man to retrieve Man if Man can know his existence=Faith.
    Blue is the Sky´s eyes of disguises and the color of the thrown in which he sits.-peedy 2021 (or he thinks he mario coined this)

who is #1. perhaps no one yet everyone.

Remember Lanny is only sire of NIS

the real Sire or sires will be like the Nuremberg trials to come.

What is 48 (first 48 and Bones Unit). its means Death and Mystery.

Christ is 72 and 7. 7=G Open cuffs and Salvation.

(Note) dont read between the lines. follow along if you can.

Who is Number 48.
    He holds your coffin bell in his hands. only you can ring it to break free from Death. (I make this reference to that of the Spanish Flu and Plague years where people didnt die but their breathing and heart slowed in a coma like state and were buried alive and were given a string on their finger to ring if they woke up, so the graveyard people could hear and save them)

Vignettes are fun, arent they? Vines of Wine of Living and most fine.
    Velcome Comrades.

On a side note...

Bradley Black Hole
    dude r u ok?

None of this made sense to anyone but you.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ On a side note…

This photo has always given me a chubby. Not sure why.
    Originally posted by Bradley dude r u ok?

None of this made sense to anyone but you.

You´re a Mellinial Moon Generation of peoples.

This was about a popular Cult TV show The Prisoner in which its allegory by the imprisonment of a unknown esoteric leadership in which a MI6 agent who wanted out (or deep state, like a CIA) was sent to this place yet he questions if he was sent there or if he´s canatonic and in a coma. it doesnt matter. its just a mind game in which he is forced to solve Who number 1 is whie he is number 6. it reflects our own Illuminati kind of shit of todays lexicon and conspiracy theorist. blah blah

am I OK? Are you. are you sure you´re controlling your own thoughts or is it all controlled by esoterica. I believe all the people on here are complacent with a deep state control. perhaps everyone of you are re-programed by the state or players and handlers and that you´re willing to roll play x or as they say LARP the playa you are.

Nigga, What´s you function?
    Originally posted by Bradley This photo has always given me a chubby. Not sure why.

HTS was Greta Thunberg waaaay before Greta was Greta.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top