User Controls

I really wish all my friends weren't dead.

Bradley Black Hole
    What a hard day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bradley What a hard day.

I'll be your friend lil bromo, save your tears for another day
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Howd they all die
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    fentanyl,

I'm getting tired of drinking but yeah i'll go get a four pack. GIve me like a half hoour
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley fentanyl,

I'm getting tired of drinking but yeah i'll go get a four pack. GIve me like a half hoour

they expected an outcome of not death when they were doing that shit or what?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting they expected an outcome of not death when they were doing that shit or what?

yeah probably, I've done fent in legal and illicit forms and other stuff while drinking and never had a problem except that one time I died on my birthday and came back to life and I felt fine. It's just you watch too much cnn about the war on drugs hurrrr the opiod epidemic hurrr!

I've just personally never had a problem with dying from drugs except that one time, I woke up in a wambulance with a kiwi woman yelling at me asking what I took and I said "nothing" and she started flipping out in her kiwi voice "I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO ME, YOU FUCKING DIED" and I was like "Hey lady I feel pretty alive right now its my birthday today and I'm sorry that abougt your divorce"

hahahahahah thrap thrap! fent rocks my socks chickens

Bradley Black Hole
    bro i got halfway back from the gas statin and I just started balling. I'm not even drunk yet and I"m crying about all my dead friends, what the fuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    it's like ehalf my friends are dead and thee otoher half have absolutely noo value for life
    Have you thought about getting a kitty?
    Bradley Black Hole
    No.
Jump to Top