User Controls

pollacks and the movement of pollackhood behind white lives mattr guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i hate to sya it but look at the flag in the main image of this artivle to see who the real culprit bhind this new age movement coming up in usa and it is none other than guys like me guys or aka pollacks:
    https://mashable.com/article/white-lives-matter-telegram-chat-leaks/?europe=true
    Yeah eastern Europeans are not as susceptible to all this garbage like BLM and whatever.
    i mean thos guys look prtty big and dangeous unlike the two eprcenters stwr trk shwoed us wat u fink star trek? who would fuk with the pollacks stwr trek?
    the two percentrs aint got shit on em or am thr only one who thinks thie guys?
    or was it the ne pwrcenters star trek kept talking about?
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Shut the fuck up, that's what I think.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Shut the fuck up, that's what I think.

you're too triggered. Calm down Nonce.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You have become a parody of yourself
    Bradley Black Hole
    i have opinions and i don't see the bother. Fuck this trash.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley i have opinions and i don't see the bother. Fuck this trash.

Yep. Trash.
    Kev Space Nigga
    parodying another movement is a cunt move, its just being on the defense. the smarter thing to do, which poland already does, is not import millions of sandniggers into their country. problem solved, no BLM bullshit happening over there.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev parodying another movement is a cunt move, its just being on the defense. the smarter thing to do, which poland already does, is not import millions of sandniggers into their country. problem solved, no BLM bullshit happening over there.

Data African Astronaut
    https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/coronavirus-conspiracy-beliefs-in-the-germanspeaking-general-population-endorsement-rates-and-links-to-reasoning-biases-and-paranoia/1FD2558B531B95140C671DC0C05D5AD0
    hatnisnyour opinion §m£ÂgØL of this pollack footage roughly 1:50 in and oferall ehwt they have to offer for the world? for the world?

fighting in the age of loneliness...

Jump to Top