User Controls

I can't buy anything for a few weeks.

BeeReBuddy victim of incest [pimp your due marabout]
    I am pretty much completely out of money.
    If I don't save every cent my bills won't get paid.
    Ghost Black Hole
    looks like you shouldn't have dropped all that money on a gaming PC
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There was a huuuge bunch of new nvidia GPUs on the evergreen boat they are selling cheap now below msrp RTX 3o8o

The market is satosfied
    BeeReBuddy victim of incest [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 There was a huuuge bunch of new nvidia GPUs on the evergreen boat they are selling cheap now below msrp RTX 3o8o

The market is satosfied

Yes but I got one of the good ones from back when it was expensive.
    Data African Astronaut
    Poor people lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Data Poor people lol

Op isnt poor he's rich he just ran out of money
    Data African Astronaut
    Oh, so Republican?
    Bradley African Astronaut
    i still have to pay off my debt, buty it's like 1800 and idk how much money i have i did the math the other day. I really wanna pay the court back so i have the 1400 biden bucks, and i got like 600$ spread between three accounts, so that's gonna be like 200$ left over money for cigarettes and maybe another cell phone. The drinkings fucking killing me honestly, i made it my first day sober again. Which is aight. Anyway, i got like 600$ left in my food stamps and im good on dab carts and shit for the rest of the month.

For being a drug addict alcoholic crippled faggot with depression, I do manage to keep a ship afloat. The last time I had to borrow money was in August from my mom right after i moved and only 80$.

I know this is tiny amounts of money and i'm a poor person, but i've always been a poor person, and while people have looked down upon me for that, unlike a lot of people everything i own i paid for and i have no debts (aside from 1 court obligation)
    Originally posted by Bradley i still have to pay off my debt, buty it's like 1800 and idk how much money i have i did the math the other day. I really wanna pay the court back so i have the 1400 biden bucks, and i got like 600$ spread between three accounts, so that's gonna be like 200$ left over money for cigarettes and maybe another cell phone. The drinkings fucking killing me honestly, i made it my first day sober again. Which is aight. Anyway, i got like 600$ left in my food stamps and im good on dab carts and shit for the rest of the month.

For being a drug addict alcoholic crippled faggot with depression, I do manage to keep a ship afloat. The last time I had to borrow money was in August from my mom right after i moved and only 80$.

I know this is tiny amounts of money and i'm a poor person, but i've always been a poor person, and while people have looked down upon me for that, unlike a lot of people everything i own i paid for and i have no debts (aside from 1 court obligation)

Nice, can I borrow 20 bucks?
Jump to Top