User Controls

Was this Chance? Opus 67 =

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Opus 67 also known as Beethovens Symphony Number 5

dot dot dot dash = V in Morse Code and its the Opening to Beethovens Symphony Number 5. How many people got the pun?

maybe they taught this in Music Theory 101 but I just now got mental noticed of it. V=5 in Roman numeral. reading up on Do Electric Sheeps.. and finding it in a cross reference of Beethoven looking up morse code for a film I was reading up on.

Is it chance. Did they have Morse Code in Beethovens years? I dont think it was invented yet, was it? so was it named Number 5 later when someone figured it out, in the Navy. Sitting on a ship and went Ähhhh Opus 67 should be called Number 5.

Boredom like Covid19 shut in will do this to you. Mathchew or whatever your name is. What have you discovered over time. Do you go to book club read alongs and only learn shit by proxy of others. Do you ride their coat-tail of discover or have you figured out that life in general is a big hive mind of knowledge. Shit that people in India figured out fucking mooon people years going back

for those not understanding the word f9lter thats Mill-Lanny-ials of years

DO WUTTTTTTTTTT
    Also my keyboard map on my computer I noticed is using European lettering or mapping it .. Like when I spelled Ahhhh it spelled out the letter A with the squiggly thing on top (what is that character called?)
    lol

The world is full of Easter eggs hidden by the masters for your immediate response.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Lay off the weed if you can't handle it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    fuck that nigga, did u sign up for oour bok club?

you got shit to do bro
    I wanted to see who looks deeper into meaning. this might be a way the Elitist say shit to see who is fucking paying attention. this is just a tiny example of what is always being done. a layer of meaning in which to communicate. like how Hollywood places adult humor (often dirt sexual references) into children cartoons or family shows. so if Mom is sitting with Jr and the kid hears what seems innocent dialog or even just some expressionist statement with a funny face, it makes the child laugh. it seems innocent to the parents until they hear a different thing relating to sex or murder or some recent news story. and laugh at that. but the child is in a learning stage of life and is also being educated subconscious. its grooming them for adult products and possibly rape. not just of the body but of their entire lifestyle. their families and or bank accounts.

I dont smoke Pot in the morning, Fona. Why are you still living in Ohio knowing how depressing it has become. your lifestyle will eat away at your conscious.
    Ghost Black Hole
    crack cocaine
Jump to Top