User Controls

White people are terrorists.

Data African Astronaut
    Yep.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'll burn down your house with your familia inside go back to where you came from stop leaching off white countries, your race is pathetic why can't you just live in your own country oh wait BECAUSE IT'S A SHIT HOLE NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN

The smart mexicans when they move to united states get away from other mexicans and stay away from mexican communities because it's all criminal and drug trafficking degenerates. They leave the country to get away from mexicans and be around whites because a white person won't break into your casa and rape your family because MUH EL CARTELO TOLD ME TO!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    Data African Astronaut
    Mexicans are Americans. Mexicans living in America are living in their home lands. Its Europeans who are the colonialist invaders that need to go back to their own fucking continent. America for TRUE Americans.
    Data African Astronaut
    Data African Astronaut
    Data African Astronaut
    Data African Astronaut
    Bradley Black Hole
    the y'all qaeda photo rang true and bothered mef a littlee bit
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley the y'all qaeda photo rang true and bothered mef a littlee bit

Yeah because they're fucking terrorists. Remember when they tried to run Biden's campaign bus off the road?

Can't wait till their court date.

All for KNOWN Russian propaganda too, it's crazy.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Data Yep. I Needed to trigger more because i´m such a troll

we know, man-child. we know
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Data Yeah because they're fucking terrorists. Remember when they tried to run Biden's campaign bus off the road?

Can't wait till their court date.

All for KNOWN Russian propaganda too, it's crazy.
Jump to Top