User Controls

Leaving NIS forever

Data African Astronaut
    Goodbye
    See ya with a new nickname in a couple hours, §m£ÂgØL. Reading hydros stories about you is hilarious,
    the ones about wearing drag and being born a 100% twinkletoes fruitcake faggot bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian See ya with a new nickname in a couple hours, §m£ÂgØL. Reading hydros stories about you is hilarious,
    the ones about wearing drag and being born a 100% twinkletoes fruitcake faggot bitch.

Who are you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Data Who are you?

I thought you were leaving...
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I thought you were leaving…

Why would you think that?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I was hoping
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I was hoping

Why would you hope that?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian See ya with a new nickname in a couple hours, §m£ÂgØL. Reading hydros stories about you is hilarious,

link?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Have you been reprogrammed?
    Originally posted by Bradley link?

It looks like golm actually had a gay crush on the guy who fucked him in the ass. golm rode a bus all the way to his internet love (and h addict) only to be fucked by her bf and fall in love with him instead.

Originally posted by hydromorphone Don't you recall the pics I posted a loooooooooooong ass time ago when §m£ÂgØL was living with me and my now ex? I posted the pics of him in my light peach pink strapless dress he WANTED, even requested that exact dress, out of all the dresses I owned, which happened to be the most feminine dress of all, to wear. Granted, he was coming down from an intense trip, in which I had to chase him all over God's creation when I was 7 months pregnant, get kicked multiple times in the stomach, and then literally drag him under a fence to get him on my side, where he'd been running butt ass naked through the pine forest, and God only knows where else, where I pretty much made him sit with me hoping my now ex would come home and help me get him back to the house, which 2 hours later, he still wasn't there (I'd actually posted on the forum for the few people who had my cellphone # to call him and tell him to get the fuck home quick since we had a problem since I didn't have a phone there, or know §m£ÂgØL's thingie to be able to call from his, just prior to all this, when his decided to kick me, and refused to come back to the house- then he ran off when I went to call/post for help).

He kept crying for my now ex to come home and be with him, and he wasn't happy until he got there. I fucking literally had to pin his ass down to keep him from running off, while he yelled for like an hour he was dead, while trying to stick his fingers in my mouth/eyes and shit, which hurt, and I finally just bit the fuck out of him to get him to stop… which only kinda worked…. Eventually, I took off my pants since I was wearing a pair of shorts underneath since we had originally planned to have my ex drop us off at the spring to go swimming (He got lost in our bathroom which was literally 6'x4' behind the door. He should thank his lucky stars we didn't go there and be in public… he would have wound up dead, or in jail, most likely being out in public with rednecks, at a spring, with a river with high banks, and sharp rocks, and shallow water underneath at some spots). I gave him my pants, but they were really too big, and he kept dropping them when we went to walk, so I had to keep reminding him to hold them up… this took forever for us to make it back to the house… finally we did, and 15 mins later my ex finally arrived home all worried and shit since everyone with my # called/texted him at some point, just a little too late, or he just didn't get the texts/VM late for shitty service. SO I gotta hand it to ma niggas on here… and some who are MIA still (The Duke… Hope you're having a fun x–mas on your snowmobile, drinking' some beers, as opposed to being in jail or on probation or something bad…)Y'all came through when I really needed ya… it wasn't your fault my ex was an idiot and probably left the phone in the truck, and took his good ol' time knowing I was 7months pregnant, tripsitting a faggot spic who's prone to anxiety, and just displayed such right before you left…

… but yeah, after my ex got home, §m£ÂgØL cheered up, and then decided he wanted to wear a dress and cuddle with a puppy. I even found a matching shade of bright pink lipstick, and he was happy to let me put it on him. He totally loved dressing in drag, at least while he was in that 'come down' state after using an LSD analog.

I saw this shit coming a mile away. §m£ÂgØL was a born faggot, and even though his father says he can look a man in the eye (while being pounded in the ass) and tell if someone is a faggot or not, he either knows for sure his son is a fag, and is just trying to be polite, and save face for 'the family', so they don't lose respect from others over it, or… he's just a terrible judge of faggots.

Alls you gotta do is go into the search feature and search for posts containing "§m£ÂgØL" by user "hydromorphone", and then just ctrl+f §m£ÂgØL to see him mentioned in the worst of ways by the only female ever to ever give him any.

Judging by what is written in there, §m£ÂgØL likes to get fucked more than he likes to fuck; not surprising, but reading firsthand accounts of it is hilarious.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian It looks like golm actually had a gay crush on the guy who fucked him in the ass. golm rode a bus all the way to his internet love (and h addict) only to be fucked by her bf and fall in love with him instead.

Alls you gotta do is go into the search feature and search for posts containing "§m£ÂgØL" by user "hydromorphone", and then just ctrl+f §m£ÂgØL to see him mentioned in the worst of ways by the only female ever to ever give him any.

Judging by what is written in there, §m£ÂgØL likes to get fucked more than he likes to fuck; not surprising, but reading firsthand accounts of it is hilarious.

Woah how many times did you jack off to this?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Data Woah how many times did you jack off to this?

ad hominem response. Stay on topic.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready ad hominem response. Stay on topic.

What's the topic?
    Originally posted by Data What's the topic?

didnt read

"scrawny spic twink like §m£ÂgØL"

Damn son. This nigga is a huge failure and stalks the only woman who was foolish enough to pay attention to him. He still haunts this place simply because she posted here, and constantly changed nicknames in the hopes of schizing out at her from an unfamiliar to her username should she ever come to make a post.

I want to say that I am surprised, but the way he parades his leaking shithole around here kind of predicts the exact same personality.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Non-sequitir. Lolololololololololololol.
    Wait, is Data a Kr0z Alt? I thought Data was §m£ÂgØL.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Wait, is Data a Kr0z Alt? I thought Data was §m£ÂgØL.

Its a §m£ÂgØL alt. Little faggot really has nothing better to do than post all day every day; I wonder how many posts he has racked up across all of his accounts? This latest one already has close to 1400 in just over two weeks.
    We must do something about this.

prepare the gallows
    Data African Astronaut
    I'm not §m£ÂgØL you retard.
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Its a §m£ÂgØL alt. Little faggot really has nothing better to do than post all day every day; I wonder how many posts he has racked up across all of his accounts? This latest one already has close to 1400 in just over two weeks.

lol @ the triggeredness.
Jump to Top