User Controls

Every day I wake up

And thank the universe I’m not canadian
    Ghost Black Hole
    Every day you wake up a virgin and you will until you die
    Originally posted by Ghost Every day you wake up a virgin and you will until you die

Have you ever actually had sex with a woman?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yes, quite a few. Even got a few pregnant. It's a lot of fun you should try it sometime.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Yes, quite a few. Even got a few pregnant. It's a lot of fun you should try it sometime.

Poor kids
    Man if my father was some ugly junkie like rat face I would kill myself
    Ghost Black Hole
    hey she got my genetics I was born with bright red hair but now it's blonde and the kid came out with brown skin and red hair that turned blonde.

Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Man if my father was some ugly junkie like rat face I would kill myself

Her father is a rich family that adopted her I was cooking AMPHETAMINES at the time and didn't want any kids around

Originally posted by Ghost hey she got my genetics I was born with bright red hair but now it's blonde and the kid came out with brown skin and red hair that turned blonde.

Her father is a rich family that adopted her I was cooking AMPHETAMINES at the time and didn't want any kids around

You’re a living white trash stereotype
    Ghost Black Hole
    i'm not a pedo and not a virgin, I don't care that you're a bitch too scared to do real drugs

Originally posted by Ghost i'm not a pedo and not a virgin, I don't care that you're a bitch too scared to do real drugs

You’re a grotesquely ugly homosexual hick who fucks a fat guy

You only use drugs to cope with being such a loser
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost Yes, quite a few. Even got a few pregnant. It's a lot of fun you should try it sometime.

He gets his dakimakura preggers..

but anyways I've always wanted to go to Vancouver or Ottawa WHEN MY DAD WORKED FOR AMD he would take biz trips to ottawa and said he liked it there because its so different than tx especially back then because we didn't have snow in tx until now adays.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Man if my father was some ugly junkie like rat face I would kill myself

post pix of your non existent father and then pix of your fat whore mother
    opie knows nothing about being meta, thats why he's a beta.

he's kind of the coward that hears a bump in the night and squeals to his mother "I HEARD THE GARAGE DOOR OPENING!"
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 You’re a grotesquely ugly homosexual hick who fucks a fat guy

You only use drugs to cope with being such a loser

Drugs are fun you would understand this if you weren't such a bitch

Literally have only just smoked weed and drank.

Never taken MDMA or any real stimulants like adderall, meth, cocaine or even ritalin.

Never taken mushrooms or LSD or any of the psychedelic RC's that have been widely available online for the past decade.

Never taken a real dose of cough syrup, DPH or any OTC drugs like nutmeg.

Never taken an opiate or a benzo or huffed jenk.

You are such a sheltered bitch lmao most people here have taken at least one of those when they were teenagers and had one girlfriend, held a girls hand. You are the only person here that is a 30 year old virgin that has never done drugs.

even your gay little man crush wariat has done cocaine at parties in california and isn't a virgin. He is way cooler than you he went to prison and has lived life. You are just a bitch
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby post pix of your non existent father and then pix of your fat whore mother

You would know a thing or two about having a fat mom
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He gets his dakimakura preggers..

but anyways I've always wanted to go to Vancouver or Ottawa WHEN MY DAD WORKED FOR AMD he would take biz trips to ottawa and said he liked it there because its so different than tx especially back then because we didn't have snow in tx until now adays.

go to where Ted Cruz was born if you want a real Texas experience in Canada.
    Rat face just admitted to huffing shit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby opie knows nothing about being meta, thats why he's a beta.

he's kind of the coward that hears a bump in the night and squeals to his mother "I HEARD THE GARAGE DOOR OPENING!"

Your dad has never worked for amd
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Rat face just admitted to huffing shit

i make a potent jenk

*huffs a QP of dank jenkem (dankem) ** ∆ DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING OH YEAJ DO THE ©®|B LEG BAG ∆
    DO THE ©®|B LEG BAG its tha mofha fuckin SYNSYNYETI ∆ DO THE ©®|B LEG BAG yeah PUT YOUR METH PIPES TOGETBER IF YOU WANA JENK AS WE TAKE YOU THROUGH THIS METH COOK RAP HUH! ∆

HES THE LEADER OF THE SYNCANS YOU KNOW HIM WELL HES FINlly ba©K TO d0 tHE ©®|B lEG BAG HIS METHAMOBETAMINE LAB WILL BLOW UP YA BLOCK IF HE LIGHTS HIS DYNAMITE ITS GONNA HURT HUH! ∆

bundy bundy bundy ! ©®|B LEG BAG OH YEAH!!! ∆
    HE HAS NO STYLE HE HAS NO ∆ GRACE THIS SYNCANN HAS A FUNNY FACE
    *****DANG JENKEM DREAM*** "ROSHAMBO 2016""" FINALLY HES HERE FOR YOU ITS THE LAST MEMBER OF THE CCC CREW ∆ THIS ∆ SYNCAN IS SO STRONG ITS FUNNY CAN MAKE THE KREMLIM FIRE ITS NUKES OH YEAH ∆ ©®|B LEG BAG. HE CAN COOK A POUND OF METH WITH RELATIVE EASE MAKES COOKING CRACK SEEM SUCH A BREEZE OH YEAH ∆ ©®|B LEG BAG DING DING DING DING DING DING

[SIZE=72px]CMON CRANKAMPHETAMINE KONG TAKE IT TO THE LAB FRIDGE !! ∆∆∆
    W-W-W-W WELBUTRIN
    PCP
    PROZAC SMELLS
    GANJA ∆∆∆∆∆∆
    METH
    OXY
    AND COCAINE STRAWS

HOO HA
Jump to Top