User Controls

What's the worst thing you've ever been accused of?

Bradley Black Hole
    Don't post that you actually did it.

I was accused of doing a string of armed robberies and they searched my room at 16 looking for weapons and then a week later, the guy di it again and was caught red handed. He did look 100% like me from his facebook pictures, only i was two or three inches taller and about ten years younger.

They said i started a series of fires at the Middle School by lighting toilet paper and throwing it into the partical cieling board tiles.

But then they were going through my attendance and saw I had not been at school when the second fire was started.

What about you?
    https://voca.ro/19VuU6Kln26Z
    https://voca.ro/1knig5aK4eoH
    Bradley Black Hole
    I never expected you to have a nice voice. YOu really do.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuckin ur mom
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh and they thought i bodied this kid but then they realize dhtat was retarded cuz i was 15 and didn't do it
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I guess "worst" thing is "with the worst legal repercussions by an authority"

Called in the ipsos office (institutional head of security) and accused of having a guy stabbed by a nutcase even though I was clearly on the phone at the time. I know they listened to my calls over it too and heard me fighting with my crackwhore woman. It didn't help that the day after the stabbing he was found in my cell with a shank the size of a railroad spike , like impractical for a stabbing, better for like sharply clubbing someone over the head.

Anyway they called me and someone else down and we went and got the unit rep with us for our unit to.come down with us. He basically said he had nothing besides suspicion (the other person had even less evidence and more degrees of separation between him and the event) and just basically said he was gonna write an angry file about it, and he did in a report I later saw.

Another time the screws listened to my calls for almost 3 months when I was in the hole. It would have been a weird time to listen to my calls. I remember coordinating coded messages that would have been very confusing but had absolutely nothing to do with what they were talking about. It's funny that someone's job is to listen to my stupid phone calls and listen to my bullshit. They definitely hate me personally and with a passion. It's so intimate listening to privileged conversation however whenever you're on a jail phone you kinda expect they're going to be listening to you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    right now being investigated for money laundering, probably my worst charge yet.
    Ghost Black Hole
    rape
    Ghost Black Hole
    I didn't do the one I was accused of which made me angry because I did do one just not that one
Jump to Top