User Controls

hikki is a cop

Kev Space Nigga
    i have a gut feeling that guy is LEA for some reason, cant explain why. i aint making any declarations, i could be wrong, but i cant shake it.

claiming to be an OG totsean and holding his first community in such high regard but cant recall his username, later said he had dozens of alts. keeps making provocative threads as if to encourage people to reveal personal info, its this kind of disjointed elusiveness that makes him suspect. his words and personality sound rehearsed.

am i the only one suspecting something is up?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    He's never had a job in his life
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Ghost Black Hole
    bump
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kev i aint making any declarations

Thread title: "hikki is a cop".
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Is this yet another "THANK YOU" thread devoted to the DH influx?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Hikki isn't a cop, for the record. Everyone monitoring this site who's associated law enforcement or an intelligence agency knows who is who, and Hikki is not on that list. Most of them don't even post.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Who are they HTS
    I was on totes from 2002 to 2005
    I don’t remember much from that time
    Next thing you’ll be telling me I was never trolling yahoo chat rooms or going to hacker sites because I don’t remember what they were called
    I’m not a fed but I do wish some of the more mentally vulnerable people on here like scorn would becomes martyrs and shoot up a synagogue or something
    If I can drive you people to commit these acts then my work here served a purpose
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley Who are they HTS

How could I possibly know that?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai How could I possibly know that?

cuz you're smart and an OG to our people.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley cuz you're smart and an OG to our people.

If I was privy to that kind of information, I wouldn't be sharing it. OG status in the community or not, if I were to have dalliances with law enforcement or intelligence agencies the last thing I would want to do is share that kind of info. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Bradley Black Hole
    Be a lot cooler if u did
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley Be a lot cooler if u did

That's a good way to find yourself in a room 100ft below ground getting your nipples shocked with car batteries.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    are you asking me on a date HTS?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley are you asking me on a date HTS?

Bradley Black Hole
    hahaha
Jump to Top