Ghost Black Hole
    you made that you ugly faggot
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost you made that you ugly faggot

Do you actually jerk off to pics u saved of me scron
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Yes he does
    Ghost Black Hole
    my penis no longer properly works from years of wrapping cords around it and pulling as hard as I can while high on vasoconstricting drugs
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Ghost. you never tied off and opened a vein before. Stop lying you fucking half a queer.

You´re a Psychologist Snitching state Province of Ontario rat fink
    Ghost Black Hole
    i'm gonna join aldras blood cult and sacrifice you to ogu. IS IT GETTING HOT IN THERE OR AM I LIGHTING youR VOODOO DOLL ON FIRE

There is no one who I trust more of my saints and fellow brothers than the man who put in my hood. His plural identities form triangles too and forth amongst himself and us all can learn from this sort of divine passion into the rhyme and the school of cool where no body is made a fool...Ouuul.. We can sing and we can dance, but we never know what its like in another gont's pants, we can huddle and we can puddle but theres nothing to say we cant push our shovel, to the crystal sin bins we learn who we are from within, and I cant even totally like OMNG oh fuck they're COMING FOR ME!!!! THEYRE HURTING ME!!! UMmm excuse me officer it was a big black man and he hurt me and stole my wallet and now I might just cry, he told me so many lies 🙁 He was wearing a red blud shirt and some blue crip jeans and see if he got his genes on me dna sequence this fucking sasquatch ass down syndrome ass crusty ass nigga!!! Ooo I'm so lit
    Bradley Black Hole
    what happened to pnumbers the posted p32432
Jump to Top