User Controls

DMX dead at 50

RIP

https://pitchfork.com/news/dmx-has-died-at-50/

Post DMX trax
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    just a peanut butter and crack sammich kinda day

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/1lnuq0/how_did_dmxs_blatantly_homophobic_2003_hit_where/
    Kev Space Nigga
    Always liked where da hood at, make a move and slangin dem thangs, badass tracks.

RIP DMX
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    X gonna... oh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    First we smoke rock

Then our eyes roll

Pills we gonna pop

Go let it go
    Huh? BMX died in the early 90s.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I really liked DMX because even though I enjoyed his music I enjoyed the depth of his personality much more ..

He was strong yet vulnerable
    Relatable yet misunderstood

And I’m the same

Rest well

He was good as the killer in Bhad Bhabies video..who know an old guy could move like that...

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He was good as the killer in Bhad Bhabies video..who know an old guy could move like that…

The kids will definitely have a very bright future idolizing shit like this.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The kids will definitely have a very bright future idolizing shit like this.

Yeah back in my day we idolized much "healthier" acts like Ozzy Osborne, Alice Cooper, Kiss etc...wait...
    Bradley Black Hole
    Back on my block they didn't teach us ABCs they taught me how to push bricks and kill our enemies.
    Family says he wasn't on drugs and died 6 days after taking the Pfizer vaccine in preparation for upcoming work/travel..
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Family says he wasn't on drugs and died 6 days after taking the Pfizer vaccine in preparation for upcoming work/travel..

Fucking lol...typical niggers trying to make a buck out of their dead family member.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Of course Spectral's retarded ass finds a way to politicize a thread about DMX.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Back on my block they didn't teach us ABCs they taught me how to push bricks and kill our enemies.

me too man

Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking lol…typical niggers trying to make a buck out of their dead family member.

That was a spectral post. They didn't say anything like that...
    Originally posted by Data That was a spectral post. They didn't say anything like that…

Nigs are capable of playing the long game when it comes to making a buck...try and tie his death to the covid vaccine so in 5yrs when there is a class action lawsuit they can point back and say "Yeah! our nigger died of it too!..give us money".

Clearly that simple deduction can't be made by someone who lives with mom and has no financial responsibility/experience.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Nigs are capable of playing the long game when it comes to making a buck…try and tie his death to the covid vaccine so in 5yrs when there is a class action lawsuit they can point back and say "Yeah! our nigger died of it too!..give us money".

Clearly that simple deduction can't be made by someone who lives with mom and has no financial responsibility/experience.

Wow so your first jump is to racism. Got it. Racist.
    Originally posted by Data Wow so your first jump is to racism. Got it. Racist.

Insert superior smug smile here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking lol…typical niggers trying to make a buck out of their dead family member.

I like how all the floyd family members wear fancy suits in public now lol WE MADE IT RIP FLOYD HE WAS THE BIGGEST FUCK UP OF THE FAM BUT HE GOT US HERE AND WE CAN'T EVEN ENJOY THE WRONGFUL DEATH MONEY BECAUSE OUR BRUTHA IS DID

Jump to Top