User Controls

free onion hosting service

  1. #1
    darkdante Yung Blood
    fellas is anyone of you all know a free tor hosting? and did the rasbperry pi works for hosting over the darkweb?
  2. #2
    Data African Astronaut
    It's called a GARDEn fuckbag
  3. #3
    netstat African Astronaut
    setting up an onion service is usually less difficult than setting up a clearnet facing service since you don't have to deal with firewalls or NAT, basically just set up a service to run locally on the server as you would normally do for testing before deploying on the web, then point the tor process on your server at the port the service is listening at

    more info here

    https://community.torproject.org/onion-services/setup/

    just noticed tor recently crippled their website with a giant faggy header and excessive whitespace, bunch of niggers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by netstat setting up an onion service is usually less difficult than setting up a clearnet facing service since you don't have to deal with firewalls or NAT, basically just set up a service to run locally on the server as you would normally do for testing before deploying on the web, then point the tor process on your server at the port the service is listening at

    more info here

    https://community.torproject.org/onion-services/setup/

    just noticed tor recently crippled their website with a giant faggy header and excessive whitespace, bunch of niggers

    Word. These days if you have a static site you wanna turn into a hidden service, OnionShare has an option to do that too. Super easy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol freedomhost 2.0
  6. #6
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra lol freedomhost 2.0

    My Virtual Datacenter is pretty much operational, i mean i could rent out server space and facilitate something along those lines. But if i ever end up doing that, it'll be a limited hangout.
  7. #7
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie My Virtual Datacenter is pretty much operational, i mean i could rent out server space and facilitate something along those lines. But if i ever end up doing that, it'll be a limited hangout.

    that'd be a heat magnet


    did I ever tell you how I think they were able to shut down so many of the high-traffic hidden services (ie. Freedomhost) in the past?
  8. #8
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra that'd be a heat magnet


    did I ever tell you how I think they were able to shut down so many of the high-traffic hidden services (ie. Freedomhost) in the past?

    I've heard theories but i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts specifically.
  9. #9
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie I've heard theories but i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts specifically.

    basically 'they' scan outbound traffic from all the major VPS providers, then when they find one with a significant amount of tor/onion traffic they target that provider. Either using a subpoenis, some sort of arm-twisting or secret agreement, they have the VPS provider hand over internal data so that they can analyse the machines hosting TOR services themselves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra basically 'they' scan outbound traffic from all the major VPS providers, then when they find one with a significant amount of tor/onion traffic they target that provider. Either using a subpoenis, some sort of arm-twisting or secret agreement, they have the VPS provider hand over internal data so that they can analyse the machines hosting TOR services themselves.

    that correlation attack is hard to beat. it takes many months but thats about the average time a shady tor site lasts before it is busted. the tor site is one server after all, as long as a service is centralized, it is vulnerable. i know almost jack shit about tech and i can still see the obvious writing on the wall. putting all your eggs in one basket, no matter how well you guard the basket, is fucking stupid.
  11. #11
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra basically 'they' scan outbound traffic from all the major VPS providers, then when they find one with a significant amount of tor/onion traffic they target that provider. Either using a subpoenis, some sort of arm-twisting or secret agreement, they have the VPS provider hand over internal data so that they can analyse the machines hosting TOR services themselves.

    Right, but my data center is a small operation, i own all the servers, and with limited hang out i'm talking 10-15 hidden services tops. No CP. Also, it's starting to look more like a VM lab instead of a data center but i dual purpose it.
  12. #12
    Why would anyone want to host an onion?
  13. #13
    netstat African Astronaut
    onion services are very comfy, especially if you have your own physical server, it's like a private bunker that others can only find and enter if you show them where it is and give them a key
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why would anyone want to host an onion?

    because it feels good to have an onion in your rectum.
  15. #15
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by netstat onion services are very comfy, especially if you have your own physical server, it's like a private bunker that others can only find and enter if you show them where it is and give them a key

    Pedo
  16. #16
    netstat African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Data Pedo

    fag
  17. #17
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by netstat fag

    Pedophile
  18. #18
    netstat African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Data Pedophile

    nigger
  19. #19
    Data African Astronaut
    X Incorrect X
  20. #20
    Data African Astronaut
    the correct response was: faggot
Jump to Top