User Controls

my life is as bad as it could possibly be

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Nile bump
    I always felt that pessimisms failing is that it presumes to take a judgement on life "it is evil" because it's "bad"

When really we can't know any other life but our own and we live it as we please.

Unless yr some kid in Africa dying of a curable ailment lol.
    Nile bump
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    what exactly is your 'chief complaint'?
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by STER0S what exactly is your 'chief complaint'?

When I cared about such matters it was that it's totally and completely without out purpose, as well as all things having a cost but no value. Throw in almost dying and a religious experience and I'm betterish these days.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by netstat and as good as it could possibly be

my past, present and future frozen in a block of spacetime
    you have aids and you're homeless
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I doubt these things. It also depends what things you think make up your "life"

It can always get better and always get worse. You could lose your arms to a flesh eating virus and also could be richer and more emotionally and spiritually fulfilled with more females on your dick.

Don't ever think it can't get any worse because it will. I've learned to be thankful for the shitty things that happen to me because they sometimes end there and are just the temporary discomfort instead of a life shattering paradigm shift
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo You could lose your legs to a flesh eating bacteria

Hydroedit
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by netstat and as good as it could possibly be

my past, present and future frozen in a block of spacetime

Can you acheive orgasms? Some meds allow you to ejaculate without the male orgasims as you get older. or not have an ejaculation at all or reverse seaman into bladder which is painful.

the next thing is can you see at least with glasses or contact or have you gone blind from cateracts?

the next thing is are you so broke and old you will never be able to save money and are on state disability but the lowest form of it?

also do you get the lowest teir of Social Security Benefits?

next is can you walk without a walker, or are you permanently in a wheelchair or get-around device?

next, can you shit normally or do you crap or piss in bags, daily and need someone to wipe your ass for you?

because only then do you really ask yourself ¨Should I stay or should I go now¨

but suicide is a sin. so you´re pretty fucked
    I forgot to ask if you live in a ghetto on top of all of this and get harrassed by ghetto rats daily.

because at least you can do a mass murder but do it in a way that you´re a hero. Im not advocating you take out dozens of gang bangers who give little about the lives of decent people around you. but just pointing out if you´re gonna shred up a neighborhood.. i mean.

Of course thats just me being sardonic tuff shed in a jerry seinfeld kinda way. dont kill people. I dont want to be harrassed
    or sued. not that Im rich. but yeah
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I forgot to ask if you live in a ghetto on top of all of this and get harrassed by ghetto rats daily.

because at least you can do a mass murder but do it in a way that you´re a hero. Im not advocating you take out dozens of gang bangers who give little about the lives of decent people around you. but just pointing out if you´re gonna shred up a neighborhood.. i mean.

Of course thats just me being sardonic tuff shed in a jerry seinfeld kinda way. dont kill people. I dont want to be harrassed

Hood rats are present everywhere.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Hood rats are present everywhere.

they need knees on their neck.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they need knees on their neck.

china needs nukes dropped on their cities
    Originally posted by BummyMofo china needs nukes dropped on their cities

niggers dont have nuclear technology.

see how uncle tom'ed you are.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny niggers dont have nuclear technology.

see how uncle tom'ed you are.

Bitch you're lucky Obama didn't nuke your faggot asses.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Hood rats are present everywhere.

this is true now
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Bitch you're lucky Obama didn't nuke your faggot asses.

grobama knew his place.

niggers shallnt be rude to his chinese masters.
Jump to Top