User Controls

Trying to get back into the medical field

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Well, I went and spoke to a college today, and I put in an application to start taking classes, towards being a medical assistant/ lvn / physical therapist. I've been a nursing assistant before about 10 years ago and I liked it a lot. When I singned up for the amry I was placed into the meidical field so I know I'm not that much of an artard to get into something like that and it would be a lot more money than working jobs like I am now.

I'm hoping that I can still get job placement despite my felonies and If not I'm going to have to go back and talk to my attorney and see what we can do, and hopefully I can get some gubberment grants while I'm at it.

All that stuff isn't even hard to do, its just you need to put in the time. I was never much of a dude into school but I have to do something different now.

Anyone else here ever done something like this? I'm trying to stay positive despite many odds being against me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Mother of god, Bill Krozby in charge of people's actual lives and well being...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think it would be a good fit for you. You should become an ambulance driver one day.
    Im working at getting into the hospital as housekeeping in the little town im in. Then my plan is to get trained as a phlebotomist. Ill get to poke assholes with needles and play with their blood in a super kewl lab
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You'd make a good fit working in a morgue.
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Im working at getting into the hospital as housekeeping in the little town im in. Then my plan is to get trained as a phlebotomist. Ill get to poke assholes with needles and play with their blood in a super kewl lab

good, its not that hard of a job but you have to go thru there hoops first.
    Originally posted by mmQ You'd make a good fit working in a morgue.

you'd make a good fit as an executive dishwasher.. oh wait you already are that.. hows that goin for you buddy dude?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby good, its not that hard of a job but you have to go thru there hoops first.

Oh yess ive played their faggot game of hoops my Bill Krozby friend. I was hired then fired 3 months later over a dwi but i can get hired back 3 years after the arrest which is in February
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good, thanks. Free booze, free food, free supplies, no mornings, close to home, laid back job, decent pay on top of the perks, medical insurance, music of my choosing, cut of the tips from parties. It's not my dream job, but I don't hate it.

Anyway in your instantaneous sensitive Sally self you assumed my morgue comment was a slight on you, when it was nothing more than a vision. You'd make a good coroner's assistant, and think of the stories.
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Oh yess ive played their faggot game of hoops my Bill Krozby friend. I was hired then fired 3 months later over a dwi but i can get hired back 3 years after the arrest which is in February

you go girl!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you go girl!

You are a fag
    ^fags always smell their own
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby towards being a medical assistant/ lvn / physical therapist

honestly seems like a pretty good fit for you as long as you can tone down the drinking at work and talking shit to customers. as I understand it having a felony really limits your employment opportunities in the US, but mid-level medical jobs (what's an LVN though, some kind of nurse?) are always in demand.
    Originally posted by aldra honestly seems like a pretty good fit for you as long as you can tone down the drinking at work and talking shit to customers. as I understand it having a felony really limits your employment opportunities in the US, but mid-level medical jobs (what's an LVN though, some kind of nurse?) are always in demand.

Yep, pretty much, thanks man. I think by the time I can finish the schooling and on job training I will be a lot more in line with what they need.
    Originally posted by Malice Mother of god, Bill Krozby in charge of people's actual lives and well being…

you need to get some new one liner openings. And i'm actually a people helper. today I found my maintnence mans keys and I help old ladys cross the street. Not everything fits into your tiny lil box... (oh wait, you live in a tiny lil box and never leave it.. my bad)

and the same narrative can be said for almost any position regarding a persons personality. Does't mean they'd do a bad job, but liberal fags that do nothing but sit on the computer all day would like spin things that way. *omg he said said grab em by the pussy, he must be a bad politician, omg he's an agressive guy, must be a bad cop, omg she never went to college writes 50 shades of grey, omg he doesn't know music theory forms a popular grunge band*

Some people actually like to be positive and believe in themselves, but I can understand how having a wrinkly brown penis could set you back a bit.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-04T03:06:45.068650+00:00
    as someone with irl experience with the medical field you could definitely do this. I got my start with going through the classes to get my emt b. Work your way up to be a surgical tech or more and wherever you work would easily sponsor you for a doctorate. Fucking go for it man. Hell even if you just end up using this to fund your way through law school is experience. If you dont do this ill personally fucking rek you.
    Originally posted by aldra honestly seems like a pretty good fit for you as long as you can tone down the drinking at work and talking shit to customers. as I understand it having a felony really limits your employment opportunities in the US, but mid-level medical jobs (what's an LVN though, some kind of nurse?) are always in demand.

You need to get off whatever it is you're taking.

Bill Krozby can't even work at a pizza place without getting in trouble for threatening employees and customers.

Hospitals aren't fun to work at and good luck cursing out a nurse who has been doing this shit for 30 years. Bill Krozby would get fired from a German hospital within one week just for being filthy.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly as someone with irl experience with the medical field you could definitely do this. I got my start with going through the classes to get my emt b. Work your way up to be a surgical tech or more and wherever you work would easily sponsor you for a doctorate. Fucking go for it man. Hell even if you just end up using this to fund your way through law school is experience. If you dont do this ill personally fucking rek you.

You are retarded.
    Originally posted by RisiR You need to get off whatever it is you're taking.

Bill Krozby can't even work at a pizza place without getting in trouble for threatening employees and customers.

Hospitals aren't fun to work at and good luck cursing out a nurse who has been doing this shit for 30 years. Bill Krozby would get fired from a German hospital within one week just for being filthy.

I've worked in a hospital before for almost a year bud. And the pizza place i worked at was the kind of pizza place that is completely normal to thread employees and customers. You need chill out duderoni
    Originally posted by RisiR You need to get off whatever it is you're taking.

FILTHY BOY GET OUT MEIN HOSPITAL!!!
Jump to Top