User Controls

Biden Executive order on gun control

Data African Astronaut
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGGAHAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHA

SO MANY REPUBLICANS CRYING ITS AMAZING
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I know what you've been doing the last couple hours.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I know what you've been doing the last couple hours.

You don't know shit bucko
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It's not just republicans who believe in the second amendment, it's basically everybody who's not a statist cuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Data You don't know shit bucko

I know what it is you saw, for it is also on my mind.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo It's not just republicans who believe in the second amendment, it's basically everybody who's not a statist cuck

Democrats never and will never propose any significant change that'll infringe on freedom to own firearms. It's just a dumb as fuck argument to say otherwise. They dose out weak shit like this as a deflection and distraction.

Waiting on min wage increase, healthcare, tax funded college, etc... You know, the stuff like 80% of people want.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    take back what you said lil broom
    Originally posted by Data Democrats never and will never propose any significant change that'll infringe on freedom to own firearms. It's just a dumb as fuck argument to say otherwise. They dose out weak shit like this as a deflection and distraction.

Waiting on min wage increase, healthcare, tax funded college, etc… You know, the stuff like 80% of people want.

It's obviously not a good idea , idk why Biden is doing it now and allowing the blame to be on his shoulders. He just lost any chance of reelection
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo It's obviously not a good idea , idk why Biden is doing it now and allowing the blame to be on his shoulders. He just lost any chance of reelection

Lmao are you serious or just basing it on retard outrage. Its soft as fuck. Weak ass nothing.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/04/07/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-initial-actions-to-address-the-gun-violence-public-health-epidemic/

Ooh no you gotta order your parts to the gun store instead of your house! Ohhhh no! Like you already have to do for guns! Ohhh shjttt!

This won't effect re election even a marginal amount.
    Originally posted by Data Lmao are you serious or just basing it on retard outrage. Its soft as fuck. Weak ass nothing.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/04/07/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-initial-actions-to-address-the-gun-violence-public-health-epidemic/

Ooh no you gotta order your parts to the gun store instead of your house! Ohhhh no! Like you already have to do for guns! Ohhh shjttt!

This won't effect re election even a marginal amount.

Whether or not it has a discernible effect, the optics are more important and it looks like old liberal grandpa Joe is making things more difficult for americans to protect themselves against the chinese tranny stem cell eating mass aborters.

I guess enough people voted for him expecting him to do shit like that but it might erode some support for him as well
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Whether or not it has a discernible effect, the optics are more important and it looks like old liberal grandpa Joe is making things more difficult for americans to protect themselves against the chinese tranny stem cell eating mass aborters.

I guess enough people voted for him expecting him to do shit like that but it might erode some support for him as well

Only to you. Not to most Americans. Most Americans support gun control of some form. Its wiiiiidely popular like 70-80%. Right wing idiots won't bother to read what the bill is about. Anyone independent or left will hear about it and realize it isn't really shit and congratulate Biden on the victory.

Republicans have a temper tantrum every single time. We still have guns. We'll always have guns.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    There will just be a Superior Judge who will over turn it. Biden can suck a fat cock on this one.

Look, I dont know why people need to be able to shoot 100 rounds but I dont need some piece of shit to tell me its wrong.

What about UHauls trucks? ¨lets rent them and mow down 100 people dead¨ A Man said in Paris
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gun control advocate David Chipman to lead the ATF ..

LOL Mark David Chipman? oh wait, Thats Chapman
    Bradley Black Hole
    Good Luck

-I compensate for my small penis with my boys' 3d printers.

dude how do i even view the dit
    Originally posted by Bradley Good Luck

-I compensate for my small penis with my boys' 3d printers.

dude how do i even view the dit

WAT?

Shit I been busy trying to organize shit and forgot about my 3D printer. Which I was thinking about hours ago. Stop reading my Mind, You fuck. DIT? my printer uses slt format. and max uses 3ds. you need a program that will open it for you and if you want to print it, it has to ¨Slice¨ it. which doesnt mean the same thing 3DS Max slice means which is a literal plugin that splits it in half. this reverses polycounts or some shit.. like polarity
    Also ask Jigaboo.. he knows more than I do
    Ghost Black Hole
    omg what an hero
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready There will just be a Superior Judge who will over turn it. Biden can suck a fat cock on this one.

Look, I dont know why people need to be able to shoot 100 rounds but I dont need some piece of shit to tell me its wrong.

What about UHauls trucks? ¨lets rent them and mow down 100 people dead¨ A Man said in Paris

Nolol
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Ghost omg what an hero

What ´a´'hero
Jump to Top