Ahahahahahahah
    Nile bump
    Still better than being you
    Originally posted by Nile Still better than being you

I’m the greatest person alive
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 I’m the greatest person alive

You are delusional and probably jerk off more than I do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nile You are delusional and probably jerk off more than I do
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    imagine snowing fresh smegma
    Ghost Black Hole
    imagine being you
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    imagine imagining being a mexic..imagineing a mexagiman
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Imagine being a junior high dropout virgin who lives in poverty with his mother in Indiana

I feel like I'm being a bully just for pointing out these indisputable facts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    without mexicans -- this bag of shards wouldn't have cost me $800

Data African Astronaut
    De nada
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Freezer bag. thats just chunks of real ice
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Freezer bag. thats just chunks of real ice

negative.
    Ghost Black Hole
    LETS GO

cock nose; HURRRRR URR A JUNKIE DRUG ADDICT AND IM A LIMP WRISTED FAGGOT
    Originally posted by STER0S negative.

And you would actually show it on the internet? Fucking people flashing more than 300 in cash have had the DEA or Sheriff kick their door in and arrest people or at best for them, arrest their money as civil forfeiture.

You should be scared, bromo
    Originally posted by Ghost LETS GO

cock nose; HURRRRR URR A JUNKIE DRUG ADDICT AND IM A LIMP WRISTED FAGGOT

Im gonna make a man out of you and you an I are going to go to the worst part of Harlem and get some slutty black hookers to suck our dicks and then Im gonna fall off the wagon and we will get tanked in Manhattan this coming summer.

I offered others to show up. Kr0z is a frighten little queer who wont leave the comforts of Austin. fucking college town. wow his life is so hard
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Im gonna make a man out of you and you an I are going to go to the worst part of Harlem and get some slutty black hookers to suck our dicks and then Im gonna fall off the wagon and we will get tanked in Manhattan this coming summer.

I offered others to show up. Kr0z is a frighten little queer who wont leave the comforts of Austin. fucking college town. wow his life is so hard

YEAH IM GONA SAY A SCHIZO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR GEOGRAPHOIC AREA WATCH OUR FOR BREKLEY BART NEW YORK 9/11 JEFF HUNTER OH MAN FUYS!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Im gonna make a man out of you and you an I are going to go to the worst part of Harlem and get some slutty black hookers to suck our dicks and then Im gonna fall off the wagon and we will get tanked in Manhattan this coming summer.

What the fuck are you talking about? Oh you don't even know because you're an idiot. Whoever said I'm frightened to leave Austin? I would leave austin illegally all the time..

Just i have no interest to leave Austin to meet up with you. Don't be butt hurt
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost YEAH IM GONA SAY A SCHIZO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR GEOGRAPHOIC AREA WATCH OUR FOR BREKLEY BART NEW YORK 9/11 JEFF HUNTER OH MAN FUYS!

Accurate
    Originally posted by Ghost YEAH IM GONA SAY A SCHIZO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR GEOGRAPHOIC AREA WATCH OUR FOR BREKLEY BART NEW YORK 9/11 JEFF HUNTER OH MAN FUYS!

Have you ever been to the bay area, little scawny man?

You couldnt survive living out here. not even with coding and your dick sucking skills
Jump to Top