User Controls

Remembering the most important person to our community is you is you and you need to not overdose so you can keep posting.

Bradley Black Hole
    If you ever feel like no one likes you (even if it was me that said something really hurtful) and you're nothing but a fuck up (me too), you can still rise above this (I wanted to die in August and was drinking myself to death and hoping one of my ops would mop up with me, you can rebirth yourself!)

I do! I love you! If you have no one else, you still have me! But remember, I can't be your friend if you're dead, none of us can. We'll make 1 thread about you, and bring you up in passing, but you will not be here! Don't do this to us!

I have lost another friend this morning to fentanyl and all my boy did was laugh when i told him

that's some fucked up shit

stop doing dope, if you need help to get off of it call me, even if i'm a little drunk and you can help me not get drunk, like no matter what call me, don't die, because I'm losing all my fucking friends and imma start crying if i lose you too space nigger

RIP to all our dead friends

call me if you need to, don't become one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    look can you pin this shit? i sleep 5am to about 8:30/10pm central.

i meant this the backaround, I can't answer from 3-5am-7-9am

If you wanna die, 678 666 0196

I promise! I will answer when I see an unknown caller.

Fuck all this dying shit nigga, ill send you a dollar, Get better not stay sick nigga, waht are your goals? Let's reach them (For you!) I wanna seee some not bad shit that i created, be it, you need 20 or a 50 spot, be honest nigga, i prolly got you if you won't talk about it.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I dont do stupid shit like Drugs.

cept pot.
    Bradley Black Hole
    nvm i got 17 emails immediately from other members, my bad, i don't do charity, learn too suck dick or soomething if you're too weaek too fight
    Nile bump
    Originally posted by Bradley stop doing dope

Seriously guys don't fuck with the fruits of the Poppy. I never did, it makes slaves of the strongest, lands the best in hell and the rest in an early grave.

Choose life.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I like u Bradley b. I have respect for ur posts & enjoy ur humor
Jump to Top