User Controls

wait so can i get high from T-PAIN?

people here are all withdrawing off it and shit but can it even get you high? why do you take it? i don't get it.
    Genetics. Some people respond strong to GABA drugs, others don't.
    If you can't feel Benzo Bliss... fuck, it might even be better for you.
    Originally posted by greenplastic people here are all withdrawing off it and shit but can it even get you high? why do you take it? i don't get it.
    yeah it gives me a real nice opiate buzz
    Withdrawal will be setting in soon. I bought some from nootropics.com but those bastards were sold out and didnt tell me so im gonna be screwed for a couple days. Not taking it for a few days will make the rush all that much sweeter when it finally arrives..my god what have i become
    Ohh.. TPAIN. Hell yeah.

It will mess you up, though. You can't abuse it or it will leave its marks.
    Its sold out everywhere i look so i guess it must be pretty popular with others
    https://T-PAINstore.com/
    It seems like synthetic Crouton to me.

Maybe it's what's in Crouton
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump It seems like synthetic Crouton to me.

Maybe it's what's in Crouton

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragynine
    I wonder if the precursor to T-PAIN has any demand/value.
    Did you post this patent before?

https://www.google.com/patents/US3758528
    Yes
    I don't think it will ever become "shake n bake" mainstream.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    it wos created by china nursery students they sed hai today class u must maek a new codene and it must b realy bad ok

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-01-04T01:27:24.794433+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Please don't start doing this.
    Originally posted by RisiR I don't think it will ever become "shake n bake" mainstream.

I dont think nitromethane and ethyl 7-aminoheptanoate are shake and bake.

Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Please don't start doing this.

Coward.

I will make the precursor and sell to hydro all she has to do is one reaction refluxing nitromethane and hydrochloric acid, she can practice as little as 10g to 10 kilograms and we both profit and learn something along the way.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-04T01:36:43.596544+00:00
    And get a world wide ban on it.

TPAIN is gonna get controlled soon because of shit like this. Mark my words.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I dont think nitromethane and ethyl 7-aminoheptanoate are shake and bake.

Coward.

I will make the precursor and sell to hydro all she has to do is one reaction refluxing nitromethane and hydrochloric acid, she can practice as little as 10g to 10 kilograms and we both profit and learn something along the way.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-04T01:36:43.596544+00:00

I was talking to op ya buffoon
    bling bling Dark Matter
    just boot the precurser and let ur botey modelise it naturally
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top