User Controls

Buyin dumb shit with the amereican stimulus check dog im so high right now alrady sace nigga

Bradley Black Hole

eaisest the proudest ive ever bene of my country god blsss u joe biden when th e next one coomin nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole

im weieghin everybody up we all eatin in this bitch

jumppy kitty lovin gettin picked up

hates being called lumpy kitty

cuz she CHOONKY nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    all my bitches big fat and all my niggas look like some freed slaves with theesee chains

(ty joe biden)
    buy some 80% receivers with it before jеw biden stops the big scary "ghost" guns.
    Bradley Black Hole
    for what? I don't wanna kill people or harm anyone bro, u guy two for us. i'll hire u
    Bradley Black Hole
    I am a simple snake farmer trying to make ends meet, bro. I'm broke as shit IRL like the rest of us, just smile and have fun with it and do your best bro. THe most important thing is to smile while you're doing this, we have too many dead friends as it is nigga, I want the best for all of you (Including ghost and the pedophiles) and i mean that from the bottom of my broken heart
    Bradley Black Hole
    i saved up for like two months so i could have an extra 500 to throw with the 1400 stimulus so i can pay off all my fines and debts for my second owi i got found guilty of two months ago.

real talk i have to pay 1770 and i got about 2100 to last till the end of the month
    Bradley Black Hole
    most important thing is to reduce my own spending, buy up everything that others are selling and living wildly with, store it all somewhere else, and wash my hands of it, cuz i aint got no money either mufucka.
    Bradley Black Hole
    but yaeh i don't have 1000$ to my name like the majority of alcoholic drug addicts, i just am trying really hard.
    Bradley Black Hole
    buying gold, scrap, jeewelery, old coins, cast, or ingoot lmk
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Bradley The first photo you look like you´re my age. like late 40s or early 50s.

but the lower picture you look 30s for sure. balding early much? hahah

Yeah, I been thinking about investing in something. land or something I can roll over and not pay taxes other than the yearly or monthly land taxes. California Forest land is stable and taxes are like 1% so doable. like 20-50 bucks a month or some shit if there is no house on it. but I get to keep any gains if I get gains. which I dont have yet.
    Data African Astronaut
    Ahahahahahha yeah 30s for sure

Minimum
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I might of been wrong about the roll over for capital gain. you can do it 100 percent if you trade land fairly outright (which another property invester might want to do to keep all capital gain) and I think its only good for 3 years or some shit.

so perhaps trade it back and forth? otherwise just wait till the property hits a huge gain and sell it and just pay the damn gains and invest the money in something else.

rent for a while in a nice 1 bedroom pimped out condo. rent a Air BnB for a year and then buy some land again. Suck dicks for free if you´re data or bradley. bradley and data should hook up and rent rooms together and then have gay parties like Fred Mercury. just all out faggot orgies. Gay or Non Gay Faggotry for all I give a fuck.

whatever makes a gay or non gay faggot happy
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Bradley The first photo you look like you´re my age. like late 40s or early 50s.

but the lower picture you look 30s for sure. balding early much? hahah

Yeah, I been thinking about investing in something. land or something I can roll over and not pay taxes other than the yearly or monthly land taxes. California Forest land is stable and taxes are like 1% so doable. like 20-50 bucks a month or some shit if there is no house on it. but I get to keep any gains if I get gains. which I dont have yet.

my namee is bradleyb93 and i am 27 years old, i turn 28 and yes i am balding and not sensitive about it
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh god we're the same age
Jump to Top