User Controls

Poll: Who should HTS pick

Who Should HTS Pick For Life Partnership:

Bradley Black Hole
    BradleyB successful alcoholic merchant with promising rap career, no children, 8 inch penis, experience knife fighting, experience in fighting, possible affiliation with groups for the betterment of society, White, male, smart, I'm 27. Strong Germanic Features. LGBTQ+ Friendly.

Scrontum, Ghost, Other Names???, unsuccessful polydrug addict with no career or fall back, average size penis, limited fighting experience (mostly losing, and getting over it), White, male, smart, I think he's 25. Strong Ratlike facial features (If you were a girl you'd wanna date him), LGBTQ+ UNFRIENDLY.

Both 420 friendly.

We might be related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfF_0tyxthM

Don't u wanna see me in the remake?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    But HTS already has an 8 inch penis.
    Bradley Black Hole
    so i'm kinda trippin hard from just 2 hits but anyway, before i go work out, i was watchin creampie videos bro, and i was wearing my nice suit and im thinkin should i go on grindr and im like no not off my new phone, so i try to pull it up like grindr.web.com or w/e, fuckin down for maintence, i'm trying get maintenced tf, tf, my mom says she has to work tomorow (Soon she won't have to) and asked if we can go phone shopping (For a new burner) tomorrow. So i was like fuck, watchin these creampie videos right and i just busted like a volcano my nigga, i got it all over my slacks and like it's not a lil bit im a big cummer when im like this. and now i kinda wanna jerk off, again already. but instead I'mma try to get 30 Pull Ups, 90 push ups, and a mile in 10 minutes, total, then i can jerk off in the shower while i drink meal replacemeent shakes and do dabs

Be back soon fags. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley

That's not even a stimi.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol are you still a snake farmer.. you remind me of my friend teej.. hahaha
    lol are you still a snake farmer.. you remind me of my friend teej.. hahaha
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol are you still a snake farmer.. you remind me of my friend teej.. hahaha

Yese that's what all those racks are in the back of thee studio

4 ball pythons (2 are my pastel line, 2 are my blue eyed luecistic), 1 retic, quail farm (Raise to use as feed, from eggs i get from sons of farmers i do gay stuff with), then I have 3 redtails, squaretail morph, pale xanxethetic morph and then blood morph, i also have 9 bonsai trees, and breed four lines of guppies and 13 types of underwater aquarium plants, i also have a red chery shrimp farm that makes sos o money, i keep dubai roaches in one masive colony and then a smaller baby colony, then i have a tank of angelfish, and then my glofish tank.

I'm like Joe Exotics except with less speed, by myself, and not as friendly.
    Bradley Black Hole
    all out of my one bedroom apartment and i still have room to do yoga in and have gangbangs when all my regular friends from the block leave
    You guys are too kind.
    Bradley Black Hole
    o forgot i have 2 leopard geckos who i love very much His name is Bradley and the the caramel colored person is Pochahantas, his wife, he loves making eggs with (60$ unhatched, 90-200 based on morph). they love crickeets, dubai roaches, guppies (alive in the water bowl), each other, and white nationalism. They are not religious but have repeatedly assured me i am going to hell (if there is a god).

Bradley Black Hole
    wrong pic but u gete thee hang of it
    Bradley Black Hole
    do u like snakes HTS
    Bradley Black Hole
    or Ghost, u can both come i guess :)))
    Originally posted by Bradley or Ghost, u can both come i guess :)))

can i come and get high after my disposition
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'll tell u what i tell all my friends who wanna come visit BradleyB, wait till u have money from joe biden, cuz im not paying for everything if all your doin is getting high and suckin dick.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley do u like snakes HTS

sneks n lisserds are cool ya

i wudnt trus myself 2 take of a snek or a lisserd, but there neat
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai sneks n lisserds are cool ya

i wudnt trus myself 2 take of a snek or a lisserd, but there neat

I like how you are the girlfirend Goku would want
    Bradley Black Hole
    ^ probably the most genuine compliment i have ever given another girl
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Are you that faggot that came onto the discord?

You wouldn't stop talking about yourself on mic and it was awkward as fuck.

Then we teased you for being gay, and you said "well if you guys are going to be homophobic I'll leave".

Then I banned you straight away lol.

How can HTS respect a man like that? No wonder she's with Scron.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Are you that faggot that came onto the discord?

You wouldn't stop talking about yourself on mic and it was awkward as fuck.

Then we teased you for being gay, and you said "well if you guys are going to be homophobic I'll leave".

Then I banned you straight away lol.

How can HTS respect a man like that? No wonder she's with Scron.

Haha, yeah bro that's bradleyB and if you ever let me back in I"m interested in more abuse today.
Jump to Top