User Controls

Plague Coming: Cicada2021

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

https://www.whio.com/news/local/miami-valley-experience-once-every-17-year-cicada-season/UYF6EB7BEREZXHDDI73JZOQDEI/

Stupid bugs.
    I fought these fuckers when I was 14 and imma do it again at 31 and again at 48 and again at 65 and again at 82.
    Last time i could swing a tennis racket and it would have a dozen of these fuckers stuck to it.
    I killed them everyway I could think of from putting them on spikes to slowly die to ripping their heads off, burning them, feeding them to my dog, whatever I could think up Id do.
    Apparently now their kids want murk'd too.
    Bradley Black Hole
    is it gonna happen in wisconsin at the same time too?

I don't remember this happening when i was 10, but i'm super excited.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I've found the most enjoyable method of killing them is on the end of a fish hook. The little fuckers make great bait. I even gathered a bunch and kept them in the freezer. They eventually dry out and get freezer burn but can still get nibbled on by the fishies.

Hey, have any of you master baiters out there checked the price of bait lately?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    What if i put them in a soup
    Data African Astronaut
    I like when they leave their empty shells everywhere like little flaming hot cheetos
    It was supposed to happen last summer here in Houston...I didn't see anything significantly different than any other year.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    They were just avoiding you knowing you would pull their wings off.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It was supposed to happen last summer here in Houston…I didn't see anything significantly different than any other year.

Many of the swarm died from COVID before emerging from the ground. This year about a fourth are vaccinated so there should be a lot more
    roasted up and seasoned with a good spicy BBQ rub, delicious.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And some salsa freshly made by your Messican maid?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 And some salsa freshly made by your Messican maid?

Lol
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by stl1 I've found the most enjoyable method of killing them is on the end of a fish hook. The little fuckers make great bait. I even gathered a bunch and kept them in the freezer. They eventually dry out and get freezer burn but can still get nibbled on by the fishies.

Hey, have any of you master baiters out there checked the price of bait lately?

dude there is a way to use a car battery to get the worms to move to the surface of the ground. and I mean like really fast when they get shocked. You water down the yard or go find a park with sprinklers on and a parking spot near by so you dont look crazy walking around with a truck battery or car battery. Not sure how its done but check Youtube
    Is this that 16-17 year sleeper type of bug that creeps up every couple of decades? I dont know if we have them in California but I have seen them years back. while driving across country. sometime in the early mid 80s I think
    the fuckers will be everywhere singing as loud as a motorcycle engine being reved up and louder than a shitty old dishwasher. 100dB
    Bradley Black Hole
    Take a base rod and run it like 2 feet down, i use a coat hanger, affix that to your negative, take another coat hanger, about 3 feet away, shove that bitch in, run a line from your positive and just tap the coat hanger that isn't plugged in.

Just tap it nigger don't be fuckin stupid and hold it on that bitch.

You will end up getting much less life out of your worms the more electricity you use to fry them.

i just pick them at night with a flash light with wax paper over it and then store them in coolers which I also use to vermiculture farm my red wigglers

another relatively easy solution is a couple drops of dish soap in a 5 gallon bucket and just pour that on the ground, they'll come to get away from the soapy water, then i just keep two buckets, 1 half full of water, 1 fodr the worms, when i pull them out, i drop them in the water (They can breath underwater for a good amount of time through a means of respiration i don't fully understand) and after about a minute or a gentle shake, i pull them outand put them in the dry bucket

I've been a worm farmer and grew/foraged for bait for money as part of my business BradleyBaits. I've also gotten helgermites (Dobb Moth larva), minnows, alewives, and grown wax worms. HMU if you wanna talk about it or bait me off, thanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 And some salsa freshly made by your Messican maid?

Not a fan of salsa so no.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Insects do not fear rape
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready dude there is a way to use a car battery to get the worms to move to the surface of the ground. and I mean like really fast when they get shocked. You water down the yard or go find a park with sprinklers on and a parking spot near by so you dont look crazy walking around with a truck battery or car battery. Not sure how its done but check Youtube

A friend and I were traveling on a river road in the spring during flooding where the water was just lapping at the gravel road's edge. I was driving and the road ahead seemed to be moving and the steering got mushy. We stopped and got out to discover the road was covered in nightcrawlers driven to higher ground just ahead of the flood waters. We found a styrofoam cooler floating in the floodwater and filled it full with worms. My buddy took the cooler home with him that night. When he got home, he was so excited anticipating the hours of upcoming fishing that he woke his wife up just to show her. She did not share his enthusiasm and they are divorced now. It all turned out OK as he now has a retirement home with his new wife on Table Rock Lake as well as a 20 foot Nitro bass boat with a 200 horsepower Mercury motor.
    Originally posted by Bradley Take a base rod and run it like 2 feet down, i use a coat hanger, affix that to your negative, take another coat hanger, about 3 feet away, shove that bitch in, run a line from your positive and just tap the coat hanger that isn't plugged in.

Just tap it nigger don't be fuckin stupid and hold it on that bitch.

You will end up getting much less life out of your worms the more electricity you use to fry them.

i just pick them at night with a flash light with wax paper over it and then store them in coolers which I also use to vermiculture farm my red wigglers

another relatively easy solution is a couple drops of dish soap in a 5 gallon bucket and just pour that on the ground, they'll come to get away from the soapy water, then i just keep two buckets, 1 half full of water, 1 fodr the worms, when i pull them out, i drop them in the water (They can breath underwater for a good amount of time through a means of respiration i don't fully understand) and after about a minute or a gentle shake, i pull them outand put them in the dry bucket

I've been a worm farmer and grew/foraged for bait for money as part of my business BradleyBaits. I've also gotten helgermites (Dobb Moth larva), minnows, alewives, and grown wax worms. HMU if you wanna talk about it or bait me off, thanks

make a video tutorial off all of these and post it on Youtube as Lanny´s Tutorial of Awesome
Jump to Top