Ghost Black Hole
    no you wont
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That already exists
    You couldn't start an Angelfire nigger
    Bradley Black Hole
    u started this thread ok
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Tell me which language or framework you will be using and i will tell you how utterly inadequate your understanding of said language or framework is. And if you'll allow me, i will post a couple of examples to really hammer the point home.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Tell me which language or framework you will be using and i will tell you how utterly inadequate your understanding of said language or framework is. And if you'll allow me, i will post a couple of examples to really hammer the point home.

You've inspired me to kidnap an English teacher and rape her continuously while shouting out puns like this time I'm really gonna hammer it in and this time in gonna drill the shit out of you

But they arent puns and in smashing her vagina with a hammer and forcing a drill into her asshole as she tries to shit.

I'm gonna nail you.

Yes I pound a bunch of nails into her upper body and face.

I'm gonna split you in half.

I carve her body down the middle and have weird sex with her half vagina things.

I'm gonna take you to plow town.

I take her to a town called plow town.

Etc.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Now that's funny.
    If you derobed in space for gay sex, you would freeze solid in seconds.
Jump to Top