User Controls

Luck

is it real.

do you believe theres such thing as luck ?

can the posession of a certain items, or wearing them, affect your chances of success or increase your likelyhood of achieving the desired outcome ?

luck, its in the vocaburglary of all advanced cultures, comes with optiinal lucky charms.

luck amongst randomness ?
    Pity post.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Luck is very real.
    Ghost Black Hole
    cuck
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is it real.

do you believe theres such thing as luck ?

can the posession of a certain items, or wearing them, affect your chances of success or increase your likelyhood of achieving the desired outcome ?

luck, its in the vocaburglary of all advanced cultures, comes with optiinal lucky charms.

luck amongst randomness ?

No
    Bradley Black Hole
    i do
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Pity post.

my luck to get pity posts ?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Luck is a word the bitter teach to the ignorant.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    even if the universe were almost purely deterministic, quantum effects would introduce a small amount of unpredictability to every process which I guess you could call luck
    Originally posted by aldra even if the universe were almost purely deterministic, quantum effects would introduce a small amount of unpredictability to every process which I guess you could call luck

but can we do something to influence these unpredicktabilities towards the outcomes we desire.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Luck is a word the bitter teach to the ignorant.

this would imply the bitters are less ignorant than the ignorants.
    "Luck" can also be a monkey's paw.
    wjat type of monkwy.
    You could win a brand new Lamborghini, and then die immediately afterward in a fiery crash.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Smart people wouldn't take a Lamborghini if offered. Fuel, insurance and maintenance on one of those is insane. They get like 15 mpg.

You could finally get a bite while fishing, only to be grabbed and eaten by a giant squid.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but can we do something to influence these unpredicktabilities towards the outcomes we desire.

deepak chopra thinks so but he's also a lunatic
Jump to Top