User Controls

Why are pedophiles always right wing?

Data African Astronaut
    ?

Never see any left wing pedophiles. Probably because leftists actually care about children.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    ... and Harvy Weinstein, Jeffery Epstein, & Bill Clinton all voted Republican. I forgetted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Idk if Harvey weinstein is a pedophile, I haven't seen anything to indicate that.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Data ?

Never see any left wing pedophiles. Probably because leftists actually care about children.

because you have never been on any actual pedo network, i have been on them almost all my life and can attest that the majority are leftists.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Idk if Harvey weinstein is a pedophile, I haven't seen anything to indicate that.

Yeah he's just normal rapey

And bill clinton never got convicted or charged with anything

And epstein was a registered Republican and all of his convicted associates are Republicans

LIKE GAEtZ
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev because you have never been on any actual pedo network, i have been on them almost all my life and can attest that the majority are leftists.

Sureee
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    well, if we're going to be going off non-convictions... neither has Gaetz been convicted.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Data

Sureee

you are free to join one and see for yourself, at your own risk of course.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Kev because you have never been on any actual pedo network, i have been on them almost all my life and can attest that the majority are leftists.

would it be a fair assessment to state the majority are overall good guys or good pople besides their transphobia or transfixed attractions? like thwts their only fault but overall theya re much better people than most?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I think we should just all agree that i am the highest moral authority on any subject. And your views, at least your public views should be deferential to mine. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr well, if we're going to be going off non-convictions… neither has Gaetz been convicted.

how is he a pedophile in any sense of the word? it makes no sense at all with these usa politician and the usa society et large why they care about some western chauvinist or schmuck shapperoning or smooching on some slutty and salty wannabe superstar 17 yr old other than he is retarded with his money? what difference would it make if shenwas 18? 17 is just a numbers game or a day earlier person doesnt just change magically and stop being a slut or a hobag like the hobag in this equation we are talking about plus its legal even in much of the usa and almost all of the western europe so again why do americans even care about such nonsense and sehnanigans or whose doing what whose fuking ho i had sex with ur wife (2pac) etc.?

Also why are americans not just gossip fiends but why they are so obsessed with protecting women and girls and kids to a degree and female rights. i never understood this obsession when living there. its like they dont understand what its like just worrying about themselves or something. they always make such big deal of anything around the world but partivularly over there with females or kids involved. its one thing to not like something or accusse someone but i just never understood why it has to be an obsession? like a spare time obsession of theirs. its not like nothing bad will happen to anyone especislly females or kids we have to learn to deal with it and live in this world not force our mentwlity on others we dont like or other countries or people etc.
    I domt get why anyone cares about thwt matt gates guy. hell id fuk a 17 yr old too in a heartbeat i saw some cute one who looked hella young and got me excited cause 17 is legal in poland and i could do it if she ever lt me get close to her and bone her too who cares? what guy wouldnt? thats like the aoc everywhere plus it would be fun. fun for all involved guys. i man ho ouldnt have fun in wuch a scenario? she talks anout it fifteen minutes in and i dont get it but americans wre thisw ay fuys just like many old guys on this forum who are normies and happen to be of the us varity or ho lve in the us culture of sesual obsssion qnd jelousy:

youtu.be/IDR4tYaNT6k

people from the usa just get jelous of others success or sexual esploits thats the ameican way.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat would it be a fair assessment to state the majority are overall good guys or good pople besides their transphobia or transfixed attractions? like thwts their only fault but overall theya re much better people than most?

nope, most are quite deranged, like faggots but way worse. i wouldnt let any of them near my underage relatives or my daughter if i had one.
    i figured this because most seem to be hypocryte republicans or the ones ive met in jail were. they tried to be super right wing or talked like they were better than aeveryone else in there like me who wasnt part of them or their little group.
    Ghost Black Hole
    meat heads and nonces
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost meat heads and nonces

Noo
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat i figured this because most seem to be hypocryte republicans or the ones ive met in jail were. they tried to be super right wing or talked like they were better than aeveryone else in there like me who wasnt part of them or their little group.

the boifags are the republicunts
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Data ?

Jump to Top