armsmerchant
    privacycunt
    htsboobs
    scott
    slag
    uhhhm
    kreepykay.. who else..

Lanny
    and Skillcrow (zoklet member i knew from like 2 posts)
    More like the fag power list sponsored by the biggest homo on this forum.

Quit living in the past ya derpadew.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump More like the fag power list sponsored by the biggest homo on this forum.

Quit living in the past ya derpadew.

This, but HTS, Sploo, Lanny and mQ are alright tbh fam.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hts is a total fag though regardless
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra hts is a total fag though regardless

True, but i don't judge.
    I'm an ok guy :(
    Here's my power list:

Enso
    Iron John
    Rocklin

Tmp if u agree
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Here's my power list:

Enso
    Iron John
    Rocklin

Tmp if u agree

I'd watch that if katsung was also a character on the show.
    Also shout out to Crazyfuckinmike!

Roshambo, your list is shit.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’m never on lists. :(

If there was a list of people who are never on lists I still wouldn’t be on it.
    Dionysus Houston
    I only recognize a handful of people on this site, and probably even less recognize me. Village Idiot is a kewl dude though.
    only person who deserves to be on that list is mq
    Originally posted by reject I'm an ok guy :(

reject is unarguably one of the most "ok" guys on this site. I love him like an incest brother.
    You could just love me like a brother without the incest you know
    HTS and reject sitting in a tree.

S.H.A.R.I.N.G their H.I.V.
    I'd take HIV if it meant I could get DLA and pip.

HIV is totally worth £1k+ and a flat for the rest of my life for doing fuck all.
    Originally posted by reject I'd take HIV if it meant I could get DLA and pip.

HIV is totally worth £1k+ and a flat for the rest of my life for doing fuck all.

Please tell me this isn't how you get treated for HIV in the UK.

I might have to get some.
    Probably, I'm sure you could wing it. Say HIV has given you severe depression and you're scared to go out due to anxiety and fear of persecution
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RisiR Please tell me this isn't how you get treated for HIV in the UK.

I might have to get some.

The same is true here, there are many housing projects and in some of them there are units specifically set aside for people with AIDs at a low (like 25%) percentage of their income. You could get a 1 bedroom apartment in a nice part of town for as little as $250, whereas normally it would cost you over 1K.

I wonder if anyone has ever started a service around this. "I will give you HIV in exchange for...". Hmm, the clientele it would attract wouldn't have much purchasing power...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Malice I wonder if anyone has ever started a service around this. "I will give you HIV in exchange for…". Hmm, the clientele it would attract wouldn't have much purchasing power…

https://aidsetc.org/blog/bug-chasers-gay-men-and-intentional-pursuit-hiv-narrative-analysis
Jump to Top