User Controls

Poll: ?

Best Sin?

Data African Astronaut
    ?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I am lucky, just like Jesus I was born without sin.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I voted pride, mainly because it feels overwhelmingly positive in the moment. Wrath, doesn't feel positive, it's a motivating emotion, but i experience it as the opposite of positive.

Lust isn't a sin, it's human nature, it's how you deal with lust is what's important. All the others are fleeting, and do not register as strongly emotionally for me.
    lllll Houston
    I can’t vote on just one.

I’d have to say Greed, Gluttony, Lust.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I voted pride, mainly because it feels overwhelmingly positive in the moment. Wrath, doesn't feel positive, it's a motivating emotion, but i experience it as the opposite of positive.

Lust isn't a sin, it's human nature, it's how you deal with lust is what's important. All the others are fleeting, and do not register as strongly emotionally for me.

I voted Sloth because its the only mammal on the list.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Greed is also up there for me because it's my favorite theme of yugioh cards where the greed kills them.

Like the original manga they actually die when they play the shadow games trying to do greedy things. It was a major theme in the lore.

Bradley Black Hole
    I wish too change my vote to wrath

They said go get that bitch out his hands
    he on the porch with a choppere
    hee just took 7 Xans
    and think he workin on my problems
    lllll Houston
    Lust is actually the least worst. Lol

With pride supposedly being the worst.

They all go hand in hand tho, so I don’t really care, cause sinning is winning.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Sloth wins. All that other shit takes too much energy. Pride? Wrath? I could be asleep right now nigga.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Sloth wins. All that other shit takes too much energy. Pride? Wrath? I could be asleep right now nigga.

HTS went to bed shortly after making this post
    Data African Astronaut
    Pride is kinda gay
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Meikai Sloth wins. All that other shit takes too much energy. Pride? Wrath? I could be asleep right now nigga.

Gluttony lets you do drugs and alcohol and eat trash food though, and masturbate
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you are asleep you want to do any of that though
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice Gluttony lets you do drugs and alcohol and eat trash food though, and masturbate

The black embrace of the void is cozy and warm, and I spend all day thinking about getting back to those twilight minutes where I drift off. It's the closest you can get to being dead without actually being dead. Zombified darkness cuddles are the only way I want to spend eternity. If I die and find out that the afterlife isn't like sleep, I'll probably kill myself.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would just go to sleep if the afterlife was gay
Jump to Top