User Controls

I am very smart

tips fedora
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Welcome to reddit friend
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HateEternal SWIM would get a 1 gallon gas can, fill it with napalm and attach it to a pipe bomb, then find a house with an ongoing children's party, open the front door, light the fuse and toss it inside.

sure thing buddy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra sure thing buddy

I used Tor to post that, IQ >150 confirmed
    Nahhh dude. You are a fucking idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    actually you're kind of a fag, try hardr faggy
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Are you the same Hate from Zoklet?
    in b4lanny tips the msackdown greh ~~~~~~~~
    I am very stupid. I can't think of what I'd be tipping in this case. Because I'm stupid 'n' all.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by HateEternal I used Tor to post that, IQ >150 confirmed

Only Bill Krozby would think of something so utterly retarded to post. Bill Krozby alt confirmed.
    zimmy
    Originally posted by Sophie Only Bill Krozby would think of something so utterly retarded to post. Bill Krozby alt confirmed.

nah you're a fag, i don't use alts, cry harder idiot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get tuff
    Originally posted by mmQ Get tuff

ill fucking kill u for using that fucking meme you fucker
    ^get tuff faggot

and you can't kill me for using it because I was actually part of the get tuff crew, faggot
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    victim
    I can't believe what a victim Bill Krozby is. It makes me sick.
    I'm not a victim. Whats unfortunate is you're a victim of yourself hts, what kind of fat faggot takes pills to look like a woman only too look like a lesbo trying to look like boy that buys his clothes walmart. pretty sad if you ask me.
    Originally posted by mmQ victim

you're a victim yourself mmq, hopefully one day you will realize it, take a hard long look at your life and change.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wasn't talking to you.

Shhh
Jump to Top