User Controls

what happened to white liberals in 2012?

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Data African Astronaut
    This country was built by immigrants. America is a nation of immigrants.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Data This country was built by immigrants. America is a nation of immigrants.

Slaves, too.
    edited for privacy
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Slaves, too.

Yep. Which is why we need reparations.
    edited for privacy
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by netstat i'll kill you you nigger

Ya ok good luck I will just kill you first
    edited for privacy
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Occupy Wall Street, which scared the owners of America, and caused them to seek to turn the debate from one about class to one about race.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    THEY GOT CUCKHOLED BY ME! SUCK ON THAT YOU SICK FUCKO
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Occupy Wall Street, which scared the owners of America, and caused them to seek to turn the debate from one about class to one about race.

yeah cause racism is dead.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like how this data was collected. Not sure it's the most important way to use these metrics. Seeing it done with immigrants compared to other citiziens or immigrants compared to white liberals would be more useful as data.

Also, they could have made each graph with one line
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I like how this data was collected. Not sure it's the most important way to use these metrics. Seeing it done with immigrants compared to other citiziens or immigrants compared to white liberals would be more useful as data.

Also, they could have made each graph with one line

I was not collected
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Also, "self identifying liberals" and "liberals" are two very different things just as "conservatives" and "self identifying conservatives" are very different things as polling data has shown repeatedly.

Also to answer the threads query: they got "uppity"
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Data African Astronaut
    No because white lives do not matter
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Also, "self identifying liberals" and "liberals" are two very different things just as "conservatives" and "self identifying conservatives" are very different things as polling data has shown repeatedly.

Also to answer the threads query: they got "uppity"

He didn't post a source. Honestly pretty useless charts on their own that don't really say much. That they even ask questions on this subject is pretty suspect. I don't know anyone who thinks we need 'more' of any race except racists. What questions did they actually ask? Is it from a peer reviewed journal or some think tank
    edited for privacy
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by netstat it's from the general social survey

Okay but you have to examine the methodology either way nigger. It's not enough to just look at a graph. Go find it and I'll teach you what to do. Go on little boy fly away
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top