User Controls

open letter in support of richard stallman

netstat African Astronaut
    sign it and help stop the PC tranny brigade from taking down our lord and freedom loving saviour, the genius turbosperg and FOSS evangelist Richard M Stallman

https://rms-support-letter.github.io/

i already signed it with my real name, for stallman
    do you think said trannies will pay heed to said petition?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson do you think said trannies will pay heed to said petition?

no, i fully expect him to be removed

the time to do anything about this stuff has long passed, the social justice crowd has won the culture war in tech through a decade long process of infiltrating organisations and getting their people on boards and into high level bureacratic positions. just look at the signatories of the open letter against RMS, member of x board, director of y organisation, etc., the author is molly le blanc, a person with no technical credentials who entered the free software community as director of a women's outreach program only because she was the girlfriend of the debian project leader. not to mention the influence of the society wide interest in identity politics and wokeness that has grown over the same time period.

in a world genuinely concerned with being inclusive and tolerant you would expect someone like RMS to be dealt with in a much different way given that he's on the spectrum and all of his 'problematic' behaviour is a direct consequence of him being an apex sperg - the same autismal powers that make him a figure of controversy for his pedanticism and cold rationality also make him an elite programmer - but in this world he's too low in the intersectional hierarchy and therefore gets thrown under the bus

fuck the world, nuclear apocalypse now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    its completely retarded to think people who cry diversity really wanted real, tangible, fungible, actual diversity.

havent you learnt anything from US of Americas spreading of democracy thru the bomb bays of b52s ?
    right, the american 'progressive' idea of diversity is having a group of people with different genders and skin colours who all hold the same perspective on 95+% of issues
    Ghost Black Hole
    i support the PC tranny brigade. Fuck the Macintosh Cisters
    https://www.fsf.org/news/statement-of-fsf-board-on-election-of-richard-stallman

looks like they're not going to remove him

the PC tranny brigade is furiously seething and dilating right now
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by netstat https://www.fsf.org/news/statement-of-fsf-board-on-election-of-richard-stallman

looks like they're not going to remove him

the PC tranny brigade is furiously seething and dilating right now

We need a special group of people that work to undermine the tranny brigade, from the inside out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Poison their HRT, replace it with test supplements in transit
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra Poison their HRT, replace it with test supplements in transit

All for it but we don't have any Einsatzgruppen on the ground... For now
    Sudo Naturally Camouflaged [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Diversity shouldn't be a bad word but people I hate have made me hate it

Now everytime I hear the word I cringe and get a little less tolerant
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie All for it but we don't have any Einsatzgruppen on the ground… For now

werewolf corps
Jump to Top