User Controls

Sexiest sounding language?

Data African Astronaut
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    This gets me HARD!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is there a white version of ebonics ? Just like.. enunciating every word really well? White people are boring I hate them
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Is there a white version of ebonics ? Just like.. enunciating every word really well? White people are boring I hate them

I've heard that the Californian accent is the most 'true' English accent because of the way they enunciate words so clearly.

I feel like I speak pretty clearly, but then I remember that I say 'bu'uns' instead of 'buttons'.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Data I've heard that the Californian accent is the most 'true' English accent because of the way they enunciate words so clearly.

I feel like I speak pretty clearly, but then I remember that I say 'bu'uns' instead of 'buttons'.

Go back to England!! Burn yourself , witch!

White ebonics would probably be redneck dialect I guess huh. I didnt think about that.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Go back to England!! Burn yourself , witch!

White ebonics would probably be redneck dialect I guess huh. I didnt think about that.

I mean they're basically bordering on pidgin languages.

"Ebonics" is such a derogatory term. It's a dialect. African American English dialect.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Data I mean they're basically bordering on pidgin languages.

"Ebonics" is such a derogatory term. It's a dialect. African American English dialect.

Are you offended?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's a pidgeon language?
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ What's a pidgeon language?

You already know what it is you just don't know the term. Think Jamaicans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin#:~:text=A%20pidgin%20%2F%CB%88p%C9%AA,often%20drawn%20from%20several%20languages.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cacausian dialect then. What is that? I speak ebonics really well and I'm proud of it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ What's a pidgeon language?

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Data You already know what it is you just don't know the term. Think Jamaicans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pidgin#:~:text=A%20pidgin%20%2F%CB%88p%C9%AA,often%20drawn%20from%20several%20languages.

I have literally never heard of that. God I'm fucking retarded.

Click click
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.bbc.com/pidgin

I forgot this existed holy fuck. Its insane they update it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Data I forgot this existed holy fuck. Its insane they update it.

Who go wear di security body camera for Lagos state and wetin be di benefit?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So you're telling me all these times I sailed to Zimbabwe and sold them all those melons and they made all those sounds at me, I should've made sounds back to them instead of just giving them my melons instead of sailing away with nothing ?

I thought they were yelling at me to get away.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ So you're telling me all these times I sailed to Zimbabwe and sold them all those melons and they made all those sounds at me, I should've made sounds back to them instead of just giving them my melons instead of sailing away with nothing ?

I thought they were yelling at me to get away.

YES dude wtf

if you keep sailing there and giving away your melons then you'll never make it in life.
    Data African Astronaut
    what kind of idiot gives away melons anyway lol
    Data African Astronaut
    I keep my melons even if I'm not gonna eat them. Sometimes I will share a melon with a friend, but not usually.
    Data African Astronaut
    BYOM
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Data I've heard that the Californian accent is the most 'true' English accent because of the way they enunciate words so clearly.

I always say "amina" as a way to say "I'm going to", like "Alright amina go to the store I'll be back" and other dumb shit like that
Jump to Top