User Controls

Poll: Folks

Does scorn have any self-awareness

Originally posted by Ghost If you were a female you would be attracted to me.

Can someone photoshop him black?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP tell us more about Japanese culture, this is a serious question, non agressive. You have a genuine passion for all things Japanese. I read an article on the "47 Ronin". I thought that was a fucking cool revenge story. Have you heard of it?

Serious replies only.
    Ghost Black Hole
    self a rawr ness xD xD xD
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it always makes me chuckle when hiki talks about the self-awareness of others, intentional or not
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra it always makes me chuckle when hiki talks about the self-awareness of others, intentional or not

I like to imagine a huge self-help book he wrote called "self-awareness" and every chapter is titled self-awareness, and there arent any words.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    what a boring normie thread.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Speaking of normie I forgot to post in the chauvin trial thread recently. I have some more thoughts
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    lol. Who cares? 😂
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm lol. Who cares? 😂
    lol. Where did you come from . A wild charmander appears!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Hehheheheeheh
    Ya I know what you mean opey. H.D. heavy duty Scrawny-meister is pretty strong I bet he could rip you're head off like a bottle cap - clean.

Who are you even allied up with opey keenan? The set you rep doesn't bode well for my humble adobe.
    Nile bump
    I'm gonna go to Toronto and impress upon him the seriousness of the situation
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Ghost Black Hole
    omg i have like so much self a rawr ness
Jump to Top