User Controls

Proud Americans, did you get your handouts yet? I fuckin didn't. Did you? What you Get?

Bradley Black Hole
    It's gonna go on my government card they said.

Just like last time.

THey said they would make it right.

I almost voted for joe biden. 1400$ we were promised.

what the fuck.

where's my money.

My roommate and ot her people who have gainful emplomynet and work hard to keep up the econony already receive money why they get it first?

i'm the broke retarded nigga strugglin

Niggas act like i'mma be cool getting the last slice of pizza at the pizza party cuz i'm more fucked up than t he black kid type shit

Fuck all of you

Unless you didn't get your stimulus check yet either, I will pray for you.

If you don't live in America, I'm 100% your life is better or worse than mine.

and that's da truf
    Bradley Black Hole
    HOLY FUCK THIS IS STILL THE FIRST 2000 (ACTUALLY 1400, CUZ THE 600 & THEN THE *Joe Biden Mumbling for ten minutes* MARKET RATES!

WE'RE GETTING THOSE 100M SHOTS INTO PPLS ARMS FASTER THAN I NEED THESE 100 MILLIIES INJECTED IN MY BANK

Thanks for the money I am gonna get though, I am very appreciative of that and I do love my country.
    Originally posted by Bradley I almost voted for joe biden. 1400$ we were promised.

Well he actually promised 2k...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Everyone I know took the handout and now the government is saying they didn't qualify and they owe thousands of dollars. People hitting me up for survival money because they are in debt now.

I knew that shit was a scam. They fell for the plandemic there ain't no free rides in life nigga you gotta pay eventually
    Originally posted by Ghost Everyone I know took the handout and now the government is saying they didn't qualify and they owe thousands of dollars. People hitting me up for survival money because they are in debt now.

I knew that shit was a scam. They fell for the plandemic there ain't no free rides in life nigga you gotta pay eventually

now the 2 trillion infrastructure bill...fucking lol...3 months in and already spent 4 trillion...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Will you ride the Biden Bullet?
    Originally posted by Ghost Will you ride the Biden Bullet?

With USA scribbled on the side of it.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson now the 2 trillion infrastructure bill…fucking lol…3 months in and already spent 4 trillion…

"There is a deadly coof virus going around, we better constrain economic activity and get people to stay home to slow it's spread"
    "The economy has slowed"
    "Oh no! Better print money to encourage economic activity and get all those people sitting at home out and into paid employment"
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump "There is a deadly coof virus going around, we better constrain economic activity and get people to stay home to slow it's spread"
    "The economy has slowed"
    "Oh no! Better print money to encourage economic activity and get all those people sitting at home out and into paid employment"

Will you visit America to ride the Biden Bullet? I know I am. I'm gonna get an ice cream in New York and finish it just as we pull into the Santa Monica pier.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump "There is a deadly coof virus going around, we better constrain economic activity and get people to stay home to slow it's spread"
    "The economy has slowed"

5 generations from now they'll still be paying for this administrations spending.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    The government can no longer afford to keep drugs illegal. Thank you covid.
    Originally posted by Ghost The government can no longer afford to keep drugs illegal. Thank you covid.

That's one way they can raise money to pay for their spending...35% tax rate on recreational drugs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would pay $100 in tax to buy a gram of legal meth, without question. They could make a lot of money
    Originally posted by Ghost I would pay $100 in tax to buy a gram of legal meth, without question. They could make a lot of money

Another money raising scheme..state assisted suicide. Go in a room ala "soilent green" and watch a bunch of deer and shit on the projector then just go to sleep. 2k.

...2.1k if you want the Asian Spa special thrown in before the injection.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Another money raising scheme..state assisted suicide. Go in a room ala "soilent green" and watch a bunch of deer and shit on the projector then just go to sleep. 2k.

…2.1k if you want the Asian Spa special thrown in before the injection.

I think the meth would be more fun.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    We needed it on the mainland to pay reparations to the illegal immigrants who got fence rust on their slacks.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 5 generations from now they'll still be paying for this administrations spending.

3 generations from now there wont be an US of A.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 5 generations from now they'll still be paying for this administrations spending.

You are retarded.
    Data African Astronaut
    BUT THE DEBGTT OMGGG
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It said mine was scheduled to get placed into a bank account **** **** **** 6284 on March 17th but I dont have a bank account so i wonder who got it.

I will kill myself now I needed that money by today otherwise I didnt have any bread left I am dead dead
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top