50%
  • Iguanas Remember, Slick
    0%
  • I Recall Something
    0%

My tax refund just got approved by the IRS

Data African Astronaut
    Thanks guys
    Lazy filer, i got my $4300 nearly 2 months ago.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lazy filer, i got my $4300 nearly 2 months ago.

Lol that is all you got?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Data Lol that is all you got?

What do you mean "That's all I got?"

You do know how taxes work right...you elect how much you want to pay per paycheck, depending on that you either owe or get the difference back at tax time.

I pay in enough so that I get some "play money" every year....I could pay more, I could pay less...I pay in the amount that will result in a refund check of 3-4k usually.

Oh wait, you don't work...all your tax refund is probably "poverty handouts"

Data African Astronaut
    Yeah I didnt read that but I'm not really interested in your monopoly "play money" this thread is about real money. Not some measly 4k
    Data African Astronaut
    Lol nice edit. I can tell you're legitimately upset by the fact you had to come back and add insults. I live rent free in your poverty stricken head
    Originally posted by Data Lol nice edit. I can tell you're legitimately upset by the fact you had to come back and add insults. I live rent free in your poverty stricken head

The truth is never insulting

Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The truth is never insulting

Is that what you tell yourself?

Lol.
    Originally posted by Data Yeah I didnt read that but I'm not really interested in your monopoly "play money" this thread is about real money. Not some measly 4k

So how much are you stealing from tax payers this year?.

That's the different you see, my tax refund is my money...your tax refund is also my money...
    Originally posted by Data Is that what you tell yourself?

Lol.

No, I just told you

Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Data Is that what you tell yourself?

Lol.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, I just told you

Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So how much are you stealing from tax payers this year?.

That's the different you see, my tax refund is my money…your tax refund is also my money…

30k. It just got accepted this morning. Probably more than you make in a year.
    Originally posted by Data 30k. It just got accepted this morning. Probably more than you make in a year.

lololol
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Data I live rent free in my mom's residence.

FTFY
    Data African Astronaut
    Just had my state refund approved. 10k.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Data 30k. It just got accepted this morning. Probably more than you make in a year.

thats minimum wage here but you probably get to keep way more of that and have lower cost of living
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by G

Nice handbag
    Ghost Black Hole
    imagine not jenga stacking your benjamins smh
Jump to Top