User Controls

squeezing lidocaine onto china stims 2 make it real

bling bling Dark Matter
    most feends tell if there shut good by if it makes there face numb so just get lidocaine patches and squeez it out into the powder
    If I bought a random RC drug off the net and it made my face numb that would sus me out.
    Nah he's talking about getting an RC stim, adding lido/benzocaine and selling it as coke
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh yeah thats a good idea. Meth analogs when.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can u dissolve lidocane paches in water
    Sure. Can't you just buy the powder tho?

Fucking, job centre only gave me £3 back for my bus. Shorted me £1.60. I was guna buy some codeine tomorrow to get rid of this cold but now I'm guna have to meet some chick and get them from her.

Also I thought I was getting 50 this week but I'm not so I'm poor as fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You know I think my brain automatically disspells words that bling spells correctly. I reading the thread title as "Sneezing lidocaine onto china stims"
    Scratch that they've just put the correct amount in so overpaid me by £3.

Job centre I sorry for thinking you skank me
    Actually they didn't. I have no idea where that other £3 came from, I was at -£9.83 but now I'm at -£2.23. It's just magically appeared. £3. Great. Other people get unlimited overdrafts or millions accidentally put into their account.

I get an unknown £3
    Wait, it was Steam. I bought a game for £2.99, it went out my account, I saw it on my statement, I saw my balance of only having 17p left. But now I have the £3 back and it's GONE from my statement. I still have the game in my library. Wut
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA-q4pXd0Pk
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lololo try testing out the refund feature so u can get all da codensz
    Refund feature on what, Steam? Maybe they thought it was fraud. I might ring them tomorrow and claim everything from the past 10 days is fraud
    Actually I'd have to go out and buy beer and codeine first so they don't block my card before I can do that
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hmu on steam noob
    bling bling Dark Matter
    noob if u fuc up talking too fraud line they will lock ur online acc and u have to fuc about
    If I spend all my moolah before then I have 22 days to get it sorted before I need my account again
    bling bling Dark Matter
    what can u spice up base speed wif to make it feel special to noobs

cush in a cuple 2 bee pills per 8 ball of whizz ?
    mephedrone
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump mephedrone

is dat dat meow meow
Jump to Top