User Controls

It is pretty hilarious when anyone born before 1980 talks about weed

Data African Astronaut
    They absolutely fucking never know what the hell they're talking about

Nile bump
    If ur smoking it, it's good weed period.
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Nile If ur smoking it, it's good weed period.

I mean, maybe now that is true.

It wasn't true when Tommy Chong was a young stoner.

Him talking about Thai sticks just really elucidates how little he knows. "Same shit"? He really thinks its the same shit? I can get 99% THC crystals and he thinks its the same shit he was smoking

he is a retard and reminds me of SpectraL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Data I mean, maybe now that is true.

Him talking about Thai sticks just really elucidates how little he knows. "Same shit"? He really thinks its the same shit? I can get 99% THC crystals and he thinks its the same shit he was smoking

Fucking LOL.

Forgive them they're old. People will be saying the same about us when they're snorting moon dust and smoking God knows what mutated weed in the future.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Data I mean, maybe now that is true.

That probably didn't scare -SpectraL.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yo i need a 4-finger lid
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S yo i need a 4-finger lid

Lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    complaining about stronger drugs um okay when RC's came out I had some opinions about them and many other things until I took a bunch and now I don't remember much anymore
Jump to Top