User Controls

Poll: Why is scrawny such a victim such a victim?

• His big chinned bf OD'd on Bundy
    33.3%
  • His mother drank whilst pregnant
    33.3%
  • He's a rat faced loser non TOTSEan victim and OCT's bitch
    33.3%

Why is Scrawny such a victim with a massive nose?

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Cause his big chinned bundy bf sploo is dead?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Shut the fuck up with your boring repetitive insecure threads. Make some about me again. You're not good at making fun of people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Such a victim, such a victim...
    Originally posted by Sudo Shut the fuck up with your boring repetitive insecure threads. Make some about me again. You're not good at making fun of people

Shut up you fake black pedo. We all use to laugh at you in BLTC .

Opioid faggot that got a kid pregnant hahaha.

NONCE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cock noses?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Imagine being poor and unemployed playing minecraft all day having a fucked up ugly rat face so you have to resort to a tranny boyfriend
    Imagine being a shit drug dealer you got caught then impregnated a kid cause you are such a grapefruit lovin' nigger?
    Ghost Black Hole
    why do you get upset about chinposting it's all I have. My therapist says I need a writing outlet for my mental health and documenting the trail of destruction your chin has caused the world makes me feel like i'm doing something.

We can't stop the chin but maybe we can understand it, study it. Others want to destroy it
    Originally posted by Ghost why do you get upset about chinposting it's all I have. My therapist says I need a writing outlet for my mental health and documenting the trail of destruction your chin has caused the world makes me feel like i'm doing something.

We can't stop the chin but maybe we can understand it, study it. Others want to destroy it

Didn't read, non TOTSEan with massive dick nose

: UVICTIM? :

Ghost Black Hole
    okay rock chin please tilt your head so I can see the moon
    Why his nose so big doe?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Why his nose so big doe?

thats just the reflection of light coming off your celestial chin making everything 10billion x bigger in your vision. That's why you see everyones facial features as abnormal. Cock nose actually has a normal ashkernazi nose. You on the other hand look like a sideshow freak and you are so deformed that it affects your ability to perceive light.

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Why his nose so big doe?

Lol
    Data African Astronaut
    Bump
    Volks?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Shut up you fake black pedo. We all use to laugh at you in BLTC .

Opioid faggot that got a kid pregnant hahaha.

NONCE

look how you resorted to ad hominems

"fake black"

"we used to laugh at you"

Who is "we?" You are clearly very lonely and boring. And you're an insecure pussy. You post boring generic insults about the easiest targets and are pretty similar to wariat all things considered except going to prison would have made you kill yourself
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo look how you resorted to ad hominems

"fake black"

"we used to laugh at you"

Who is "we?" You are clearly very lonely and boring. And you're an insecure pussy. You post boring generic insults about the easiest targets and are pretty similar to wariat all things considered except going to prison would have made you kill yourself

we is the general assembly

holy fuck you're dumb as fuck
    Data African Astronaut
    *you are
    Ghost Black Hole
    This all started because cock nose found a hologram of octavians chin on the internet and he got all upset because we learned the file size is so large that no modern computer can even process that much data.

Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 I found a 3D model of octavian's chin for augmented reality
    But I can't see it because it fills up the entire living room

ever since I have started studying this phenomena it has grown exponentially

Originally posted by Ghost I found a 3D model of octavian's chin for augmented reality

But I can't see it because it fills up the entire living room

It's form is also constantly changing. whenever observed

Originally posted by Ghost hey i found a 3d model of your chin but when I loaded up the hologram it filled my entire room whats the deal

I believe this is due to the observer effect.

Lol Lanny just messaged saying not to bully Scron.

OK I won't.

Whimpy whimpers

Jump to Top