User Controls

I'm a million dollar nigga that needs to borrow some money.

Bradley Black Hole
    Kevin gates is an anus tasting weirdo who is overrated as a musician, rapper, and gangster

I don't need to borrow any money, title was just to brin attention to this thread.

let's figure out some alternative ways to come up

Those bags at walmart, unused are worth 4 cents a pound, youc an grab as many as you want.
    Bradley Black Hole
    132 bags 1 pound, but you can get away with like 30 if you put a pound of piss in one of them
    Bradley Black Hole
    waters free to make piss at most walmarts
    Ghost Black Hole
    Prussic acid is also a by-product of beet sugar production, and a method of obtaining the chemical from beet-molasses wastewater (the liquid left over after you get the sugar out) was patented in 1915.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i bet you just suck on em till you obtain the liquid left over
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    How much does one pound of piss sell for
    Ghost Black Hole
    fake piss is big bu%%%%%%%
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like Kevin gates. His music is emotionally honest and different from most nigs. He's done 3 bids in prison and never ratted. He's from Louisiana which is the only place in the states I really wanna visit. He's also a good Muslim and Puerto Rican.

He's realer than most but some of his music is repetitive. He has his own vernacular too. I could make a whole website about how you are wrong and I want to eat his cousins asshole with him. Southern njggas b wildin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    op u can rent out ur but to men to get currency
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I like Kevin gates. His music is emotionally honest and different from most nigs. He's done 3 bids in prison and never ratted. He's from Louisiana which is the only place in the states I really wanna visit. He's also a good Muslim and Puerto Rican.

He's realer than most but some of his music is repetitive. He has his own vernacular too. I could make a whole website about how you are wrong and I want to eat his cousins asshole with him. Southern njggas b wildin

Why Louisiana? I have been there and it sucks
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Data Why Louisiana? I have been there and it sucks

It's beautiful. Bayous, NO history, crazy people and culture, great food, architecture, I've always felt an affinity towards it since I was a yungin for some reason.

Name anywhere in the USA thats better besides Jessica Albas pussy PROTIP: you can't
    Data African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo It's beautiful. Bayous, NO history, crazy people and culture, great food, architecture, I've always felt an affinity towards it since I was a yungin for some reason.

Name anywhere in the USA thats better besides Jessica Albas pussy PROTIP: you can't

The best place in America is I-80 and you can not prove otherwise.

Louisiana is gay and sucks and is more lifeless than you are imagining. 90% is just rural fuckery.

Troll the southeastern coast. That is America.
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Data The best place in America is I-80 and you can not prove otherwise.

Louisiana is gay and sucks and is more lifeless than you are imagining. 90% is just rural fuckery.

Troll the southeastern coast. That is America.

I look out my window, down the hill and off to the right and I can see far off the lane that becomes this Interstate.

sometimes I hear sirens at night far off that continue on and on.. then more and then more. I-80 is a disaster zone full of daily wreckage and mangled beings.

but it continues because the Ambulance Industry has to survive it seems. otherwise we would have an infrastructure of safety messures built into the feflecter deviders telling cars when its safe to change lanes and how fast to go instead of replying on an internal computer system in each car brand using their own proprietary network of processing AI
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Kr0z hasnt posted all day. Gosh I hope he hasn´t OD´ or even worse been arrested for another Wifey type beatinhg
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I like Kevin gates. His music is emotionally honest and different from most nigs. He's done 3 bids in prison and never ratted. He's from Louisiana which is the only place in the states I really wanna visit. He's also a good Muslim and Puerto Rican.

Hell yeah reading this made me start liking gates again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo It's beautiful. Bayous, NO history, crazy people and culture, great food, architecture, I've always felt an affinity towards it since I was a yungin for some reason.

Hope u get herpes.

Nantucket
    Data African Astronaut
    Detroit
    Louisiana is full of black people and smells bad. New Orleans is pretty overrated as a "tourist" location. It's just a bunch of drunks and faggots parading down Bourbon ST and huge fucking lines outside the popular restaurants. Also don't go in August unless you like to sweat through 10 fucking sets of clothes per day.

Wait staff are rude too, we went to Cafe du monde for their "famous" coffee and bengays....waitress said "how many bengays do you want"...I said 6...she said "6!?!?>!?!?! wow you're really going to eat 6!" very loudly so everyone could look around and think "wow what a fat bastard"...the things are like 2 inch square.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Jump to Top