User Controls

I did not rape that woman - Bill Krozby clinton

https://voca.ro/13aSdA0Ipns2
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Bill Krozby may have some character flaws but he gets beat up enough that his sins are forgiven.
    Hiki, plz shut up because I have more respect for Bill Krozby than I do you.
    Bill Krozby is only semi-dependent on his dad helping him pay rent.
    You are fully dependent on your mom for everything in your life.

Bill Krozby goes out and gets a job and keeps trying.
    He seems to always get fired but I give him credit for getting back up every time he gets knocked down.

And lastly, Bill Krozby's Youtube channel is ten thousand times funnier than any of your vocaroo whisper rants.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Don't forget Bill Krozby slays bitches and swings a big dick.
    Hiki at best has a wet dream of being Bill Krozby.
    Ghost Black Hole
    look at those saturnite ears and in the background of the picture you can see the shadow being cast on all north america from octavians giant chin and cock noses giant cock nose holy fuck it's like the holy tfrinity of oversized male body parts shaped like penises and saturnite.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost look at those saturnite ears and in the background of the picture you can see the shadow being cast on all north america from octavians giant chin and cock noses giant cock nose holy fuck it's like the holy tfrinity of oversized male body parts shaped like penises and saturnite.

I'm not tripping at all about my ears being "big" like they were when I was a kid, kinda like that guy chris owen the shermanator, but I grew into them lol.

It's just I was younger I looked a lot more funky but when I gained a little bit of weight I'm kinda normal now. Nobody has made fun of my ears in years. And as for my nose its actually a normal nose except for the sinus disease on the inside, it has freckles on it and when I kiss a woman with freckles its almost like their mirror images like puzzle pieces made from the clay

Ghost Black Hole
    OP is not one to talk

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Look at mah rat face

MY FAVORITE DRINK IS GRAPE BUGT U CANT GRAPE THE WILLING!

AHHHH YEAAAAH!
    Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ghost OP is not one to talk

Ghost, the Freedom Tower is closer to 600 meters not 550. its 1776 feet with the Antenna.

You suck at making graphs
    Ghost Black Hole
    The Disaster Artist or The Room Paraphrase

¨I DID NOT RAPE HER.. I DID NOT. Oh Hi Mark¨
    Originally posted by Ghost

your dumb. someone talked about on dialup totse and saying they purposely leave out key ingredient so idiots will feel dumb

but then again, Harper Reed and Friend 1992 Hay Stack.
    Originally posted by Kal Joose your dumb. someone talked about on dialup totse and saying they purposely leave out key ingredient so idiots will feel dumb

i thought you were leaving..
    Which was what Michael Liebke from Contra Costa Times wrote about. never mentioning Harper because he was under 18 at the time. so he couldnt I guess. but.. Michael Liebke went to work for AP as a sports writer (associate press) he must of moved up the ladder. So I contacted his email and he stated he wasnt interested in doing a followup (because everyone threatened the fuck out of him on totse) and he worked as a sports announcer. it took 8 months for him to respond and I kind of feel it was a Go-Between out of the CIA or some shit that made it look like it came from him
    Originally posted by Kal Joose Which was what Michael Liebke from Contra Costa Times wrote about. never mentioning Harper because he was under 18 at the time. so he couldnt I guess. but.. Michael Liebke went to work for AP as a sports writer (associate press) he must of moved up the ladder. So I contacted his email and he stated he wasnt interested in doing a followup (because everyone threatened the fuck out of him on totse) and he worked as a sports announcer. it took 8 months for him to respond and I kind of feel it was a Go-Between out of the CIA or some shit that made it look like it came from him

i thought you were leraving..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kal Joose your dumb. someone talked about on dialup totse and saying they purposely leave out key ingredient so idiots will feel dumb

i knew the thumbnail would trigger your schizophrenia
    Also the Secret Service guy hung up on me 3 fucking times. first from my cell then again from my cell phone and then I said Oh.. Maybe there is a bad connection with the cell.. interference on the signal (like.. on purpose) so I called him the third time on my house phone and I hear something like ¨Fffffffffffffffuuuuuu¨ and a slammed down sound from an old school LAN phone. Like a princess phone or some shit. It was a loud smash-click sound

I mean what the hell is going on?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kal Joose Also the Secret Service guy hung up on me 3 fucking times. first from my cell then again from my cell phone and then I said Oh.. Maybe there is a bad connection with the cell.. interference on the signal (like.. on purpose) so I called him the third time on my house phone and I hear something like ¨Fffffffffffffffuuuuuu¨ and a slammed down sound from an old school LAN phone. Like a princess phone or some shit. It was a loud smash-click sound

I mean what the hell is going on?

He probably didn't want to talk to some schizo retard, I would hang up too.
    Originally posted by Ghost i knew the thumbnail would trigger your schizophrenia

So hear me out.. LOAD as a LIONS ROAR Assface

I really came close to giving up. this place has given me a few extra pieces of fact solving. and I almost started to believe I was anchoring too much (as the Psychiatrist suggested at first.. key word, First!! then telling me he believed me because he had a talk with some people)

Just recently I saw a blog that took place for years by FBI Agent Ted Gunderson (Who at the time was still with the FBI) and he talked about Harper Reeds bombing and his recipies from &TOTSE, My Dog Bit Jesus, RealityBBS, CBBS out of Chicago, GIF Store (Might be a NirvanaNet but I recall that one as well) and a few others. this was not just before he died. this was 1992. and there is some shit about Satans Church, SET and some shit about Lt Col Michael A Aquino. Shit I have absorbed on my own, being picked up by him years ago. Because he did that professionally. Im just some average cunt spending time looking into this.

So Stop denying it. it is now irrefutable based on his finding and facts. but these people have friends in high places. I bet if Jeff got serious trouble for this, Clinton or Obama would have Pardon him as well.

Now Jeff lays low. Jeff Hunter is not a pseudonym. Its his real fucking name. Yet I think he found other Jeff Hunters to layer his tracks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    All of this is just words you have no pics or a text file or a manifest, you suck. At least make youtube videos so there is a record of this shit or else you just seem like a retard.
Jump to Top