User Controls

I know who Bradley is

Kal Joose Tuskegee Airman
    He owns a Fort Bradley Gun Shop in Meth Head Arizona

also unrelated

Fort Bradley was an Allied military base located in New York City during the Third World War.

A military base of the same name also exists in New York in the new timeline created by Anatoly Cherdenko's time travel.
    Ghost Black Hole
    a homo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost a homo

Bradley Beckers was a gigantic homo that went to my school. we didn't offer a drama class and he kept getting his parents to send complaints
    Bradley Black Hole
    what at drama queen

Not related to Bradley Beckers.

Also @ the gun store comment, I've never been west of the mississippi. I live in Wisconsin in a suburb about 15 minutes north of Milwaukee.

It's OK, but i'm definitely a poor person in a nicer community.
    Originally posted by Bradley what at drama queen

Not related to Bradley Beckers.

Also @ the gun store comment, I've never been west of the mississippi. I live in Wisconsin in a suburb about 15 minutes north of Milwaukee.

It's OK, but i'm definitely a poor person in a nicer community.

Hella Weirdo Faggots are from Wisconsin. Like Jeffry Daughmer, John Wayne Gacy who made leather faces from peoples skin, The Tall Man Stabbings from 3 young 12 year olds (one 11 I believe), Alien Spooks tormenting a Black and White married couple who was Betty and Barny Hill. And weird fucks like Chris Farley and the band Violent Femmes youŕe one of those weird people who skips up and down the block singing

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
    Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
    We're gonna do it!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Youre confusing John Wayne Gacey (Boy Killing Clown) with Ed Gene of Ed Gene's Furniture Emporium in Planesville< Wisconsin

Yes I know the Slenderman girls, well one of them. I know Morgan Geyser (the one that was older and orchestrated it), I don't like Anita Anweier. Morgan and I are FAcebook friends and periodically exchange letters, we've been doing so since give or take Fall of 2014 when I wrote both of them while I was incarcerated.

Morgan wrote me back.

Not sure who the violent femmes are, nor alien spooks.

I do know that the band Weezer, Kyle Rittenhouse, and myself are all from Wisconsin.

I've always wanted to have sex with Aaron Rodgers since I know he's a fag and stays up in Green Bay and likes medical grade weed.

That's wisconsin in a nutshell.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Sorry Kyle Rittenhouse is from Antioc Illinois (Which if you all remember the thread, BRADLEYB SAVES THE MOTHERFUCKIN DAY AGAIN) is where I stopped Average_Jane & Her Child's kidnapping frorm her estranged husband Bradley Bond of Detroit Michigan wher ehe was on bail for substantial battery and wrongful imprisonment.

NIGGERS
    Originally posted by Bradley Morgan and I are FAcebook friends and periodically exchange letters, we've been doing so since give or take Fall of 2014 when I wrote both of them while I was incarcerated.

Why? and how does she have facebook when she got 40yrs in a loony bin? Do they let the loons have internet?
    Im from Antioch.

but not that Antioch. I am From Antioch Greece

No Im not. that is a lie
    I just lied
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wanted to know someone famous. I'm good at gambling. So in jail I end up with a lot of stamps cuz so many inmates don't have commissary, want to gamble, and get 2 free stamps a week.

So I get all their stamps. I used to give away a cup of instant coffee (two scoops, level) for 1 envelope. I would take 40 pre stamped envelopes and exchange them for IIRC like 22$ when I would get out. They stopped doing that now tho.

I've probably won a couple hundred stamped or pre stamped envelopes in my life gambling on sports, dice, card games, and dominos.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why? and how does she have facebook when she got 40yrs in a loony bin? Do they let the loons have internet?

Her family moved to Texas to get away from what their daughter did, because of the child's age she's handled with kid gloves.

Like literally her parents said they wanted to move to texas, they gave them a list of like 30 places where Morgan could get treated, she's at a place where she gets 4 hours of computer access twice a week, three now because of CoVid. She can't leave or anything, she goes up for periodic like parole type hearings (can't relate it to anything other than my own parole hearings which were denied ofc) every couple of years.

She's currently 21 and will transfer either this year or the following year.

If she goes to Taycheedah (Wisconsin's only secure woman's prison) or WWRC (Wisconsin's Women's Resource Center, basically a psychiatric prison), I'll probably go visit her.

Nice lady, good penpal. Likes me cuz I'm not a weirdo pedophile trying to fuck an attempted killer 14 year old.

I told her the truth, I get high and I'm bored and in jail too.

That works, folks.
    Bradley Black Hole
    she became a really ugly lookin adult but part of that is no sex, no boys, huge amounts of medication, and a diet extremely high in soy and state-quality-goodness

Kinda sad.
Jump to Top