User Controls

I called off work.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im sleepy, my cat is sick and the brakes are out.
    I didnt wanna mess up my perfect attendance but I know me and I know Im going to sooner or later anyways.
    Might as well take a ME day because im not going to have anytime this weekend to get any of these problems resolved as it is Easter Bunny Holiday.
    I forget how much time I can miss but I know I can miss today.
    Besides, they want me working 10 hour hell shifts and even if I went in Id probably do a shit job and have a false outage episode.
    Can't have that.
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude your makin excuses cuz you dont wanna do that strong man's job

c'mon man, what would chell say

i bet that buff nigger who complimented her footwear would go work this shift

not fuck off and play video games with your friends online

we want what's best for you

You got any drugs nigga? Call me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    What's wrong with your brakes?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Let's get high and play StarCraft2 youc an show me the cool secrets and not improve your personal life at all by engaging in meaningful employment when your boss clearly stressed he needed that other nigga's job done by you, as we went through over the last two days. C'mon man, you're 38 years old, we need to get our shit together.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion What's wrong with your brakes?

They won't stop him from having to go to work.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley c'mon man, what would chell say

who cares lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra who cares lol

that nigger whow anted to come over and play with her footwear some more probably do
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    calling in and it's not even 1 month lmao
    I was sleepy okay.
    My brakes are fucking up and my kitty cat is sick.
    Also, im withdrawaling from Epclusa and I didnt factor in that Epclusa might have been helping me sleep.
    Anyways, mind your own business.
    This isn't a career. It is a very basic and boring cookie cutter job that Im just paying bills with while I become a proffessional coder.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I didnt wanna mess up my perfect attendance

eh? Haven't you only been there for like a month?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson eh? Haven't you only been there for like a month?

So fukkin what.
    There is a point system to get fired.
    I only got a couple points maybe.
    So what?
    Man. I dont know why you expect me to be #1 square all the time.
    Trust me im not proud i missed work last night but the joy of having no kids means all I gotta do is take care of myself.
    I dont have to worry about supporting a family or having a plan B all the time.
    Im perfectly okay with taking a self care day.
    I needed a nap and ive probably been trying too hard anyways.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats So fukkin what.

Fucking lol...so if you've only been there a month you haven't even hit the end of the usual (either official or unofficial) "90 day" trail period.

The term "Perfect attendance record" doesn't even come into play for at least 6 months...usually a year.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking lol…so if you've only been there a month you haven't even hit the end of the usual (either official or unofficial) "90 day" trail period.

The term "Perfect attendance record" doesn't even come into play for at least 6 months…usually a year.

Im not even a hired on employee so wut the fuck it matter if I choose to not show up?
    It is a work at your own will job where I work if Im willing too and they let me work if they are willing too.
    Absolutely no promises and I can be fired at anytime for no reason at all.
    Im not kissing ass at the nothing gives factory.

I found out they do not do bonuses at all either.
    No bonuses period. Not for anyone.

Also, the business appears to have failed multiple times on its own before I got there.
    I think we are currently on the 3rd name for the place.

They go outta business and then get bought up at the last minute because some mothership company in a far away land thinks they can still milk more milk.

I like money but as far as this job goes, yes it is pretty easy and everything but I am only really enjoying any of it because I occasionally get to hang out with my buddy who works there.

The place next door seems to be doing a lot better so if anything stupid happens I will just go next door.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah you did great
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    1st, I don't get a check, no one does. Direct Deposit onto a card or bank account of choice.

And I don't really know the exact amount, i just put it on my hoard of gold i have piled up under this here mountain and go back to my dragon resting wwhile i await additional hobbits

Everyone on SSI is a dragon
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes, I get it for mental retardation and crippling marijuana addiction.

It's great.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I might ge ta job when they raise the minimum wage to 15$, thought about going to college to get EMT Certification/Associate Degree.

Figure if minimum wage jobs go up to 15, 20 dollar an hour jobs will probably be like 25-35$

I'll go back to working full time for 50k-70,000$ & Full lbenefits

And being an EMT it's mostly sitting there on your phone or doing crossword puzzles or getting high or whatever. And when you have to try really hard, try your best and if they die you're an EMT not a baby sitter, everyone will understand, I will probbably have a body cam on at that point, everyone over the age of 18 will one day.
Jump to Top