User Controls

Who runs this fucking shithole?

I mean we all know who the 'admin' is but who runs it? Is there a user cartel that generally determines what the happenings are on this website? I kind of experience this place like prison. You got to pick up on who is who in the heiarchy. So faggots, who do you think are the top dogs?
    I am in charge here. Obviously.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Like a prison? Nigga, please. You still stuck in high school with false constructs like social hierarchies. Break down the barriers within your mind and see what you become.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tell me more about the happenings.
    All of the Happenings are currently... HAPPENING!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    seek owt the pride
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Considering we have no rules other than "don't post anything that lands Lanny in prsion", the rules are social. Personally i respect intelligence, being smart here is like being strong in prison. Also, for our "society" not to disintegrate, people have to follow a type of ethics. Like; i won't talk shit on you for no reason if you don't. It makes the whole anarchy forum in space experience all that more pleasurable.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So obviously the people in charge here are the smart people with a solid theory of ethics. Noob. <3
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't know who runs this place but I can tell you

WE BUILT THIS FORUM ON ROOOCK AND ROLLLLL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Son we built this forum on drugs and autism.
    Merlin Houston
    The power of KEK compels us.
    -SpectraL's mercy, obviously.

He could turn all our machines into bombs and kill us all but the bear experience, his alien connection and the tunip truck incident humbled, no, enlightened him to the point where he allows us to exist in his peripheral vision (360°).
    Originally posted by Ajax Like a prison? Nigga, please. You still stuck in high school with false constructs like social hierarchies. Break down the barriers within your mind and see what you become.

^Protective Custody...
    If this was prison i'd wait for you to stand in front of the commisary machine thing and punch you out and drain your account.

I imagine this would be a lot of you in prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s&
    Do you get that 60 Days in Jail documentary in America/Canada?
    Yeah on A&E. Me and my dad loved that show haha. He would get drunk and get really pissed of watching it and talk about how we wants to fight everyone there. Also LOVED watching the females on that show.
    Great show. Reminded me of that weak fag who was bullied for his commissary on there
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    6 years for possession. He def had priors, but shit. That's why what prison does, for most people, is create worse criminals. The cream puff is lucky he didn't go a real jail. He's gonna get made a bitch either way. Even the fag nazis won't take him. And I know he's not fit, but 240? I don't even know my max because it only goes to 415, which I can rep.
    You can either hang out in the yard and lift or read and play chess. This fucking retard picks the yard.
Jump to Top