User Controls

I've been smoking pot for 7 years and I've never learned to roll a joint

livingelegy motherfucker [my polyoicous forward graciousness]
    What's your take on this?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its whatever. Most smokers who can roll a joint pride themselves on being sooper good at it so if the situation arises you just let them do it anyway.
    Nile bump
    I too am bad at joint rolling
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Come to think of it I've smoked weed for 14 years and havent smoked a joint in over 7 years, save for some random puffs of one already being smoked outside at whatever random bar.
    I may lack the dexterity required of a joint roller.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sounds kinda faggoty to me,, I rolled my first joint out of the Bible,, it came out perfect
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the Devil made me do it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    but he never made me suck no damn cock like the rest of you faggots
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Joints are a waste anyway
    yeah, like a titty thats more than a mouthful
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    practice with crack
    I mean a hand full
    Originally posted by POLECAT but he never made me suck no damn cock like the rest of you faggots

The devil didn't need to make you, you did it on your own.
    Zing!
    maybe half a zing
    Bradley Black Hole
    I roll joints here and there, i like pipes bettter.

Just keep trying different ways of smoking and then when you find one you like, buy up 10 of the same device that does it the exact same way like every other stoner.
    Best to roll backwards, with thumbs facing out and looking at the glue side. Much easier to tuck.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Best to roll backwards, with thumbs facing out and looking at the glue side. Much easier to tuck.

wouldn't rolling a joint backwards make it so you are trying to roll paper into a weed
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I've been smoking crack for 20 years and I just found out you aren't supposed to hold it in
    Bradley Black Hole
    that's bullshit, hold in everything except for tweak and duster, space nigga
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im all about those 7 pot peppers
Jump to Top