User Controls

Chauvin is beyond fucked

Ghost Black Hole
    That vocal black man that was saying "You're a bum bro you're a bum" was actually an off duty security guard trained in mixed martial arts and boxing, has lots of experience with choke holds. He also lived down the street from cup foods and happened to be there after cutting a fish with his son.

FUCKING MARTIAL ARTS they are gonna bury him under the prison

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    wait so they called in a kungfu nigger who was filleting a fish while the cop was killing that nigger and this is being entered into oevidence?

You right, he probably is straight up fucked, hell yea

fuck the police
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    he went to the cup foods to get somethin to drink after he cut up a fish with this son. The fucking upstanding black man oh man he is DONE
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    BUT HE WAS A CRIMINAL is about as stupid sounding as the 'he dindu nuffin' the whites try to make fun of.

"IT wasnt a murder because he was a criminal so he deserved to die."

They're making the own case literally it being a murder. Haha. Dumbasses.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Sounds like a gang of nigs standing up for one another and lying about a white police officer to have an "effect" and bring about their "social change"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just pretend everyone in this case is gray.

The officers all are gray. Floyd is gray. Chauvin is Gray. The bystanders are gray. The police cars are gray. The air, the sky, all of it gray.

It's quite obvious what happened. Gray. Gray man did a bad thing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He was wearing a hoodie of his local boxing gym THE KEY WITNESS IS AN MMA GUY WHAT ARE THE CHANCES LMAO
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow, all 50 shades at once
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    OP should serously get a nose job, fucking ugly rat.

PS My trolling will be relentless you fucking dick face OC drug addict.

Ha ha I win
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe OP should serously get a nose job, fucking ugly rat.

Ha ha I win

You're just upset that your chin is so big they had to drill through it just to leave the country

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by mmQ Just pretend everyone in this case is gray.

The officers all are gray. Floyd is gray. Chauvin is Gray. The bystanders are gray. The police cars are gray. The air, the sky, all of it gray.

It's quite obvious what happened. Gray. Gray man did a bad thing.

pretty sure thats Raciest
    Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    Look at mah rat face

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe OP should serously get a nose job, fucking ugly rat.

Ha ha I win

Goddamn that sounds like a miserable goal for your time
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Remember when twitter banned me for threatening violence?
    Data African Astronaut
    We do not remember your Twitter history aboard this vessel
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    never heard of this chintavian guy though, but funny story i saw on the young turks earlier today evidently if you're drunk in minneapolis and you get raped its your fault lmao
    hope he likes taking up the crapper hole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby never heard of this chintavian guy though, but funny story i saw on the young turks earlier today evidently if you're drunk in minneapolis and you get raped its your fault lmao

Comments like this make me sad about just the sake of things
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ Comments like this make me sad about just the sake of things

If you get raped in Minneapolis what the fuck does that have to do with this case?
    Originally posted by mmQ If you get raped in Minneapolis what the fuck does that have to do with this case?

It doesn't, its just ive seen minneapolis come up twice in one day which is rare
Jump to Top