User Controls

Cock nose vol 2 : Scrawny edition: Enter the Bundy

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut

Jesus Christ just imagine being a bruised transient cock nose with social anxiety. Too fucking Autistic to brave small talk and buy real drugs off a dealer so you have to fuck trannies and take OC meds to get high.

Fuck meh, what ah farkin' druggo.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    dude ghost probably regrets putting these photos up so much

IDK why you guys love rat face, i wish we had more photos.

I'm sure he's really cute IRL and these are just all fucked up ass photos he took of himself
    Bradley Black Hole
    wym oc meds aren't oxycontons discontinued and now OP im sure you knwo a lot of people want to have sex with trannies, you probably do deep inside too

if he is doing OCs and making HTS (Who he claims he doesn't have sex with, which I could Kinda see tbh) ssuck his dick while he goes and plays Mario and shit,

I'm not gonna lie,

I wanna be that dude's friend at that point, he sounds like a really cool guy.

You OP sound like a nasty hater who probably hasa girlfriend and 600$ and looks down upon everyone that's "not successful" as you have others do to you
    Ghost Black Hole
    i didnt put up any photos these are just screencaps from tinychat by faggots that are too scared to cam up lmao its the only pic they will ever get and they spam their own pics all the time like it's facebook. fucking faggots/

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe

Jesus Christ just imagine being a bruised transient cock nose with social anxiety. Too fucking Autistic to brave small talk and buy real drugs off a dealer so you have to fuck trannies and take OC meds to get high.

Fuck meh, what ah farkin' druggo.

lol that is one ugly piece of shit, look how dry his skin is lmfao.
    Bradley Black Hole
    You are kinda ugly im not gonna keep telling you lies bro.'

The bullies are kinda right.
    Ghost Black Hole
    at least my chin doesn't look like this

Bradley Black Hole
    haha, got eeem again jimmy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lmao u guise! eee eeeeee!
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Ghost Black Hole
    they were trying to smuggle a fleet of aircraft carriers in his chin but couldn't get it out and then it started to form it's own atmosphere

Just look at that cock nose.
    Nile bump
    I'm so glad I never posted a pic, knowing you homos would be masturbating to it 24/7 would ruin my sleep

Rat faces?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    u fuckin retards are annoying with those pics 100x over
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting u fuckin retards are annoying with those pics 100x over

no im not you idiot, i don't do that, guy that post about sucking his grandfathers dick over and over and how he is a total incel beta fag
    Originally posted by cigreting u fuckin retards are annoying with those pics 100x over

You're a fucking loser that should kill himself. Claims he hates women cause they laugh at you and don't want to fuck.

Don't know why Grylls even gives you attention. Stupid dumb Incel.

Ha ha
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe You're a fucking loser that should kill himself. Claims he hates women cause they laugh at you and don't want to fuck.

Don't know why Grylls even gives you attention. Stupid dumb Incel.

Ha ha

even the suk ur grandads dik guy thinks your repetitive and annoying fucking LMAO. Stop blocking the sun from the british isles with your giant chin

Originally posted by Ghost even the suk ur grandads dik guy thinks your repetitive and annoying fucking LMAO. Stop blocking the sun from the british isles with your giant chin

Didn't read, your cock nose was in the way.

Haha

I WIN

**unsubscribes**
    Ghost Black Hole
    how are you able to rech the keyboard with a giant chin in the way
Jump to Top