User Controls

I bought a bandnew bic lighter and it has wear on it.

And I even reached back behind all the front ones too, they were all black anthe one I got is blue, I don't mind that, but right on the front theres some very light scratching/wear/whatever. Next time I buy a lighter i'm gonna look at it carefully.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    5 in pockedt and pay 4 1
    bling bling Dark Matter
    they dont let u asses the liters here
    cucked by pakis
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u can olways rod 4 packs ffrom poundland tho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just buy lighter gas now cos buying lighters started to piss me off. I haven't bought one since about June now. My clipper is going strong
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hat's fags, rizla, draw, summit to light it with, prefferably a clipper lighter, remember that, very good, clip...clipper elite, they're the best, very good...ok and you need something nice and solid to skin up on, that's number 5, remember that one, ok, back to you egg, how you doin'?"
    Use the lighter to burn down his store.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Clippers are the fucking worst. Their stones are garbage. You spark em twice and shit's done.
    I've changed the flint once in 6 months.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u can use empty butane cans too give a dead lighter a last sparkd up
    When i did meth i used a cheap refillable butane lighter, twirl the pipe at a distance to smoke and hold the flame direct to clean the residue.

Jump to Top