User Controls

I give up about 9/11

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Silverstein and Cheney no doubt will die from Natural Causes instead of several life sentences for their crimes. both Inside Trading for Oil Stocks regarding Cheney so he got a ¨Ćonflict of Interest¨ awarded contract for Halliburton (he was former CEO and major stock owner) and for Larry Silverstein way to obvious had inside knowledge NYC was about to be hit (inside Job, maybe not US Government as a whole but it had lots of people) Biggest Insurance Fraud ever.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Must suck to be a fed who reads this, sees there is less ¨Crazy¨ from me and more facts perking up.

I didnt Anchor nor reach nor target like a crazy imaginary fuck. this event is real. and its pretty sad.
    Ghost Black Hole
    it was zok
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Silverstein and Cheney no doubt will die from Natural Causes instead of several life sentences for their crimes. both Inside Trading for Oil Stocks regarding Cheney so he got a ¨Ćonflict of Interest¨ awarded contract for Halliburton (he was former CEO and major stock owner) and for Larry Silverstein way to obvious had inside knowledge NYC was about to be hit (inside Job, maybe not US Government as a whole but it had lots of people) Biggest Insurance Fraud ever.

Stfu nonce you should give up on raping children you idiot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    be the change you want to see in the world
    It was the Rockefellers and rothschilds on behalf of the Venetian nobility
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 It was the Rockefellers and rothschilds on behalf of the Venetian nobility

No it wasn't you brainwashed retard
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No it wasn't you brainwashed retard

Excuse me but no one invited a braindead idiot like you into this discussion.
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Excuse me but no one invited a braindead idiot like you into this discussion.

You're not excused butt muncher

Pretty sure no one invited you either you retard, its an open forum
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're not excused butt muncher

Pretty sure no one invited you either you retard, its an open forum

Seethe
    Cope
    Dilate
    Hey get a load of this guys.. you now have to be invited to post in threads on nis..
    Originally posted by Jisatsu_Fujoshi1998 Seethe
    Cope
    Dilate

Looks like someone is off their meds and been huffing his cats jekem too much again
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    the 9/11 "hijackers" weren't even arab listen to the tapes they literally sound like random white dudes they picked up somewhere like some mentally ill homeless folk. They thought they were on a hollywood set and were given lots of drugs to not be aware of what they were doing until it was too late.

You can hear them at the end when they start to realize whats going on. They sound like they are on a lot of drugs
    Originally posted by Ghost

Ur a conspiracy theorist
    Originally posted by Ghost the 9/11 "hijackers" weren't even arab listen to the tapes they literally sound like random white dudes they picked up somewhere like some mentally ill homeless folk. They thought they were on a hollywood set and were given lots of drugs to not be aware of what they were doing until it was too late.

You can hear them at the end when they start to realize whats going on. They sound like they are on a lot of drugs

But I get where you're going with this but were there even really any hijacker's?

A lot of people speculate and i think its more plausible that it was a combination of a drone plane and controlled demo..

I mean lets be real here nobody actually believes the pentagon was hit by a plane, everyone thinks it was a missile.

I don't know if you remember the twa flight that went down, theres tons of people in road island eye whiteness and the news in road island clearly showing a missle hitting the plane but it was washed up.

Twa from what reoundants are saying now was a snafoo on the navys part and the clintons had to cover up there huge mistake which unfortunately lead to so many deaths
    Oh yeah and the whole thing about a few habeebs with box cutters yelling durka durka against 300 people seems outrageous.

All i know is if some faggot towel head started flying a plain in the twin towers with my friends and family i would step up and be like fuck that shit and pull out my own knife and stab those rag heads and tell the pilot to land the plane

But just look billiam cooper literally wrote about osama being the fall guy a decade before it happened
    Someone skipped their Haldol today
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh yeah and the whole thing about a few habeebs with box cutters yelling durka durka against 300 people seems outrageous.

thats because they weren't even arab. It was a bunch of white dudes, they got onto the plane because their government handlers let them in through the back. They didn't have to go through a metal detector or anything and then they were told probably through an ear piece that it's "action time"

they probably thought everyone else on the plane was an actor too and they were not actually even in the air it was all just hollywood magic. They did the same thing to james holmes he thought he was auditioning for a movie but they gave him so many drugs that all they had to do was put the rifle in his hands, open the theater back door and say "Action!"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/12/judge-approves-truth-serum-james-holmes
    https://www.denverpost.com/2012/08/04/james-holmes-was-among-elite-in-neuroscience-before-aurora-theater-massacre/
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Does anyone actually believe the mainstream/official/wikipedia version of the story?

Even the US Government admits the official story is false and a lie - they redacted parts of the 9/11 commission report after all.
Jump to Top