User Controls

Everone here has mental AIDS (as in HIV)

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You niggas spun af cause thats how they train you

I have the other AIDS too
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    opie is such a lush

didnt click to allow you to see what videos I watch cause that's the algorithm defect in all things google. but it makes it simple for people to data mine your shit
    Originally posted by Solstice I have the other AIDS too

Iḿ sorry. do you take pills daily? it used to be a death sentence. they´re saying its like treating Diabetes type2 now.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    What if you have mental AIDS and regular AIDS and hearings AIDS?
    Ghost Black Hole
    no u
    Originally posted by frala What if you have mental AIDS and regular AIDS and hearings AIDS?

I am sure many do. and they have obstacles to deal with on a daily basis. they most likely dont want to drink it up at a pub because the alcohol will fuck their immunity up the following week or so.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    correct term is GRIDS
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I am sure many do. and they have obstacles to deal with on a daily basis. they most likely dont want to drink it up at a pub because the alcohol will fuck their immunity up the following week or so.

Go get fucked asshole and listen to pantera and then maybe you're balls will finally drop you off stupid fuck
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Go get fucked asshole and listen to pantera and then maybe you're balls will finally drop you off stupid fuck

Hes a kid to me. Told me I fucked my own life up. I understand he went through a tough ordeal but then to shit on my sufferings which I bet is worse than anyone on this site right now. I went into overload and slept like a cricket or a frog does when its traumatize nut not like a pigmie goat. dont say that to me.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Hes a kid to me. Told me I fucked my own life up. I understand he went through a tough ordeal but then to shit on my sufferings which I bet is worse than anyone on this site right now. I went into overload and slept like a cricket or a frog does when its traumatize nut not like a pigmie goat. dont say that to me.

You're a retard riser
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a retard riser

Riser?

look who is the retard
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Riser?

look who is the retard

You are you shit head
    Bradley Black Hole
    they make a medication called PReP and basically it's a pill you put in your anus and you can't get AIDS or HIV just by taking one pill a day. I like it, cuz it tells me if you take that, I shouldn't have sex with you ever, you feel me? Want to?
    Originally posted by Bradley they make a medication called PReP and basically it's a pill you put in your anus and you can't get AIDS or HIV just by taking one pill a day. I like it, cuz it tells me if you take that, I shouldn't have sex with you ever, you feel me? Want to?

lol not sure if you're joking or not, but I went to a doctor a couple of months ago to get meds to sleep and the doctor was not really a psyche but a sex doctor... like seriously.. and he was telling me theres a pill you take orally where you can have sex with people with aids and not get it as long as you take it everyday, I didn't know that was such a thing.. evidently its really expensive like 2k for the generic for a months supply..

you better be doing a whole lot of fucking...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Iḿ sorry. do you take pills daily? it used to be a death sentence. they´re saying its like treating Diabetes type2 now.

Not a pretty way to die, believe me.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley they make a medication called PReP and basically it's a pill you put in your anus and you can't get AIDS or HIV just by taking one pill a day. I like it, cuz it tells me if you take that, I shouldn't have sex with you ever, you feel me? Want to?

Just don't get aids
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol not sure if you're joking or not, but I went to a doctor a couple of months ago to get meds to sleep and the doctor was not really a psyche but a sex doctor… like seriously.. and he was telling me theres a pill you take orally where you can have sex with people with aids and not get it as long as you take it everyday, I didn't know that was such a thing.. evidently its really expensive like 2k for the generic for a months supply..

you better be doing a whole lot of fucking…

it/'s free if you tell them you're a gay guy, same thing with aids medication on grindr it literally asks "When wer eyou lasts tested for STDS?" and then it says "Do you take Prep?" it's an oral pill I just said the butt chuggin thing to be funny

@Ghost, i get tested every three months and limit myselft o no more than 2 dozen partners in a year, I usually use half of a condom at some point to put my weed in as well.
Jump to Top