User Controls

being stalked

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my neighbor who i've known for several tears and he called me and said that someone came to his place asking where I live. Kinda strange, he said it was a red head and some guy asking to tell them where I live and he said a he didn't know and called me, I have a knife by my bed just incase kinda strange

Bradley Black Hole
    it was me, i was lookin for you
    Originally posted by Bradley it was me, i was lookin for you

ur weerd! i will put a knife in you
    Bradley Black Hole
    have u considered it's another addict trying to help you receover
    blaster master victim of incest
    haha right it was me all the time

Sooo... the killer is a red head, who travels with a second unknown individual. The plot thickens.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Sooo… the killer is a red head, who travels with a second unknown individual. The plot thickens.

does gehoff have a lamborghini of that vintage?
    Kroz was obviously murdered, stabbed to death in his own apartment. The killers then used his phone to make his last couple of posts to throw us off the scent. The cops called it a suicide, as they often do in murder investigations. Kroz was highly against suicide. He wouldn't have killed himself. Kroz was murdered in cold blood by stalkers yet unknown. It all fits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Kroz was obviously murdered, stabbed to death in his own apartment. The killers then used his phone to make his last couple of posts to throw us off the scent. The cops called it a suicide, as they often do in murder investigations. Kroz was highly against suicide. He wouldn't have killed himself. Kroz was murdered in cold blood by stalkers yet unknown. It all fits.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby my neighbor who i've known for several tears and he called me and said that someone came to his place asking where I live. Kinda strange, he said it was a red head and some guy asking to tell them where I live and he said a he didn't know and called me, I have a knife by my bed just incase kinda strange

We have two red heads on this site.

HTS (+unknown companion?)
    Quick Ready Mix (has motive and opportunity)
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    dun dun dun.

I had a neigubor tell me Some guys were asking about me and were near my car. this was maybe a month back. my door was unlocked which i double click the lock doo that beeps twice and multiple times unlocked.

so 2 guys were asking about me. i dont think its related but it raised a concern flag.

like what did Bill Krozby do to be murked if that happened. "Davie and Jeff" incident. but most likely Kr0z stole or annoyed them and he got punched.

lets assess this by behavior relating to his somewhat edgy and ammusing raw videos

Jack in the Box. thats so fucking dangerous but pretty fucking funny. him getting tackled. I said "who jumped you" i thought cops got involved..story changed from off camera moments shortly afterwards. he said, a counter or cook worker hopped over the counter and tackled him.

next, walking up on some guy looking for change under a soda machine and Bill Krozby verbally poking him with Bill Krozby behavior, and the guy does an idle lunge at Bill Krozby will Bill Krozby classic, Heyhey. settle down there .. something something.

the one with him having a potential showdown with a woman on the corner..then it shifted to sweet and " bye sweety" from both to one anothet..

those are potential issues that could of turned into a violent outcome of injuries and a small percentage of a trip for an icu for weeks, critical or death.

also creating a potential risidual ressentment from all players associated and a stalk and hunt situation?
    Bradley Black Hole
    nope that's delusional
    Originally posted by Bradley nope that's delusional

just say whatever Brad.

lame duck
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready just say whatever Brad.

lame duck

i will defend the murder accusation though

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We have two red heads on this site.

HTS (+unknown companion?)
    Quick Ready Mix (has motive and opportunity)

So when they found Bill Krozby they had to enter through a window (From the third floor suspiciously ), I do not think Quick Mix Ready has the ability to fit through a window, much less climb. While he does have motive and the ability to drive and likely his wife could be the other man they witnessed looking for Bill Krozby, I am extremely hesitant in his physical prowess.

Red/Blaster Master however is a straight up OG Military Industrial Complex GI Joe on drugs.

However, he would not kill our friend.

So that leaves HTS and Ghost.
    I'll bet they never even checked the crime scene for yellow highlighter caps.
    Then again, Master Blaster basically blurted out he was the stalker, and he was, conveniently, also the very last user to speak to kroz. Coincidence?
    maybe the entity cant physically harm us but can control our emotions when they reach critical velocity set off by our own fears, failure or fault. then these demons black out survival senses and now itz all compulsive and lights out

there is 100% teamwork going on.

Fuck you for good, SpectraL. enjoy your bag of silver

R.I.P. Kr0z

Bradley Black Hole
    master blaster also has red hair and motive
    Master Blaster is the actual killer.
Jump to Top