User Controls

Poll: are you excited and going to participate in march bike lock madness this april?

March is bike lock madness month. Please consider joining in our charity run/walk this year.

Bradley Black Hole
    What we're gonna d is go to dollar general and purchase some bike locks. We're lockin shit up and shuttin shit down. now im not tellin u to go and lock up some gates, some windows, some doors, some rims, whatever and take a photo of it and upload it.

That's immoral.

but i will tell u that like a nigga say do

im lockin shit up, shuttin shit down, all april space niggas.

REmember when u put that lock on that motherfucker, do not hang around and wait to see what's good, you already done your thing, poppped ur shot off and u doin the dash on em

ok?

Whose with me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Bradley Black Hole
    enjoy death, your only as alive as you pretend to be spacenigger
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I want to find someone with those huge gauge holes in their ears and put a bike lock through it and run
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like that!

If you get caught putting the bike lock remember you have a lock on the end of a chain, hit them with the lock.

Lock em up, shut em down. Good thought!
    Ghost Black Hole
    im locking the used needle bin until they legalize crack
    Bradley Black Hole
    i make my used needles into bobbers for fishin gand then give them out to the other fishermen
    Originally posted by Bradley i make my used needles into bobbers for fishin gand then give them out to the other fishermen

A true fisher of men
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Opie needs to het locked out of his grynder account before she locks him out of her house for having too many boys over lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LIKE A NIGGA SAY DO
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Solstice I want to find someone with those huge gauge holes in their ears and put a bike lock through it and run

Yeah thats because you're a coward who runs away because you're not a real man you handsome and well tanned individual
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah thats because you're a coward who runs away because you're not a real man you handsome and well tanned individual

Says the guy who runs from the responsibility of taking care of his own daughter and bounces between shit-tier jobs because he can't hold one down for more than 90 days
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    90 days is pretty generous from what I gather
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah or you could just do an actual 90 days of terror where you knock out critical infrastructure by any and all means available to you and the people you're with. A good start would be to knock over a couple cell towers, forget about 5g, emergency services have specialized 2 and 3g infrastructure for their internal communications. Target those. A metal mast will be easier to kill than something on top of a building or part of another structure that serves to reinforce the cell towers.

Metal masts are easy to knock over with a limited amount of explosives, shaped charges to be exact. I'll teach you how to make them, same principle applies to the utility grid masts that bring electricity into cities.
    lanny lock this thread please.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Posting in a federal agent thread
    Bradley Black Hole
    niggers the fbi isn't coming cuz im puttin a bike lock on a wheel barrel at the gardening store and lockin that bitch to the fence

fags
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley niggers the fbi isn't coming cuz im puttin a bike lock on a wheel barrel at the gardening store and lockin that bitch to the fence

fags

They might if they thought you were a white nationalist.
    Bradley Black Hole
    im not im a gay drug addict who regrets not voting for biden since he won
Jump to Top